Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:41 AM   #1561
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think you'll see him traded to a team that needs a returner. You see those 'well, we're gonna cut this guy anyway' trades every year. Last year it netted us Ward. In years past it's cost us a couple of decent safeties.

They're complete crap shoots but sometimes they work out nicely. He's just redundant here.
Who will be our new returner? Hardman?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:42 AM   #1562
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I guess you could use him as that gadget guy just getting the ball in his hands a few times per game, but really, that's what you've got the WR's and Rbs for.

Seems like a desperate end move to see if shit can stick or not.
I guess if you saw him as a poor man's Tarik Cohen you could try to carve out a role for him.

But isn't that kinda what Darwin Thompson's likely to be?

I mean everywhere you look on this roster you see someone that can do what he can do and probably do it a bit better. He just appears to be a track star with little in the way of actual football skill.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #1563
In Search of a Life

Hyde won’t make this team

Will be D Will, Darrell Williams, Thompson, Smith
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #1564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Yeah but I feel like Darwin Thompson will fill that role.

Maybe Carlos Hyde is a surprise cut in favor of tiny fast guys? I'd seriously doubt that though.
With Hunt gone, they lack a 'tough' runner. And I know that's not exactly what our primary focus will be, but when you need one of those guys you need one.

Hyde can be the bruiser back who you bring in to get some tough yards. Hunt's desire to go punish people rubbed off on this offense a bit, IMO. Without him, you have a bunch of waterbugs and maybe lose a little bit of killer instinct.

If you ditch Hyde as well, you've got nobody that's really gonna put their nose in there, blast someone and fire up the offense. That's an element that I'd prefer have than not.

Quote:
I think so, yes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #1565
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah but I feel like Darwin Thompson will fill that role.

Maybe Carlos Hyde is a surprise cut in favor of tiny fast guys? I'd seriously doubt that though.
Quote:
I guess if you saw him as a poor man's Tarik Cohen you could try to carve out a role for him.

But isn't that kinda what Darwin Thompson's likely to be?

I mean everywhere you look on this roster you see someone that can do what he can do and probably do it a bit better. He just appears to be a track star with little in the way of actual football skill.
I would have no problem cutting Hyde. I dont' think he's worth a damn.

But I doubt you do it for a guy that's played RB for a few weeks. Unless he's just unreal with the ball in his hands, i'm not really seeing a spot for a developmental dude like that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #1566
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dude was struggling catching punts earlier. **** it just keep Tyreek as PR. But I swear to god if Tyreek fields another punt inside the 5 and runs sideways I’m gonna lose my shit
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #1567
Andy Reid Supporter

Can’t imagine O.city as my dentist.

“Oh there’s a little bit of plaque on that tooth. Looks like I’m gonna have to pull it.”
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #1568

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Hyde won’t make this team

Will be D Will, Darrell Williams, Thompson, Smith
Darrell Williams isn't good.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:45 AM   #1569
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Can’t imagine O.city as my dentist.

“Oh there’s a little bit of plaque on that tooth. Looks like I’m gonna have to pull it.”
Old 07-31-2019, 09:45 AM   #1570
Hockey Town

Smiths only hope is that Hyde is terrible and gets cut or Darrell Williams is so impressive he just pushes him off the team.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:45 AM   #1571
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Darrell Williams isn't good.
He balled out last year when he got opportunities. He’s been running with the ones while D Will is out
Old 07-31-2019, 09:45 AM   #1572
I'll be back.

wait for brooke to pounce

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:46 AM   #1573
In Search of a Life

Quote:
With Hunt gone, they lack a 'tough' runner. And I know that's not exactly what our primary focus will be, but when you need one of those guys you need one.

Hyde can be the bruiser back who you bring in to get some tough yards. Hunt's desire to go punish people rubbed off on this offense a bit, IMO. Without him, you have a bunch of waterbugs and maybe lose a little bit of killer instinct.

If you ditch Hyde as well, you've got nobody that's really gonna put their nose in there, blast someone and fire up the offense. That's an element that I'd prefer have than not.

I think so, yes.
Let Darrell Williams do it.

I actually wouldn't have minded keeping Ware for just that, he was good at it but maybe they just wanted to move on.

I'm sure Hyde will stick just for that, but I think the "bruiser" stuff is a little overrated. Give me the guy that can avoid contact vs try to go thru guys.

If Hardman is ahead of schedule as a WR, would you want him back there as a returner?

I'm not sure I'd waste much on a kick returner anyway with as many touchbacks as there are.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:46 AM   #1574
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I think so, yes.
Eh I think Darrel can be that guy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:47 AM   #1575
In Search of a Life

O.**** beat me to it
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.