Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2019, 06:06 PM  
MVP

DeMarcus Robinson 1 reception, 0 yards

No Tyreek Hill and the veteran can still wreck souls

Last edited by Bowser; 09-23-2019 at 05:27 AM..
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:19 AM   #121
Thank you

We need to stay on topic: JakeF is a huge ****ing moron dumbass
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 12:20 AM   #122
In Search of a Life

But D Rob and Mahomes share a special bond..... over the Jonas Brothers!!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:44 AM   #123
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
We need to stay on topic: JakeF is a huge ****ing moron dumbass
Correct.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:54 AM   #124
I'll be back.

Funny how D-Rob and Mecole have made us forget all about Conley.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:56 AM   #125
I'll be back.

I think it's more likely at this point the Chiefs let Watkins go and pay D-Rob half his salary for 75% of the production and -100% injury risk.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:59 AM   #126
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Because it's Pat and he can turn water into wine. Plus we have DAT, Pringle, and Hill is coming back soon.
**** DAT
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:13 AM   #127
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Conley made me forget about Conley, sometimes during actual games. I was excited when we drafted him because his combine numbers were insane, and he looked to be the big, fast receiver we needed, and someone who was supposed to be able to use his ridiculous vertical leap to go up and get those 50/50 balls.

Instead, he was a poor route runner who could not get separation, and he never even came close to being as fast, or agile, as his combine workouts suggested he could be.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:13 AM   #128
MVP

Quote:
I think it's more likely at this point the Chiefs let Watkins go and pay D-Rob half his salary for 75% of the production and -100% injury risk.
I think this is likely UNLESS-

Watkins stays healthy all year.

Then I think they might seriously consider moving Hill.

They could really use the picks; we need to continue building defense and the offensive line is in need of a talent influx.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:17 AM   #129
BAMF!

Quote:
I know he won't but I hope Watkins stays here and gives the Chiefs a discount on his price. He seems like a cool and all around good guy. I'd love for him to play several more seasons here and rack up great numbers. But yeah... injuries.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 09-23-2019, 07:18 AM   #130
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

They could really use the picks; we need to continue building defense and the offensive line is in need of a talent influx.
You can't do that, you just signed Hill, if you trade him you get like a 30 million dollar cap hit.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:22 AM   #131
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:

I sincerely doubt they move Hill. I think having a Kelce-Hill-Mahomes thing on the long term with a bunch of guys coming and going is more what they will have in mind. JMO.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:24 AM   #132
BAMF!

Quote:

I don't think Hill will ever leave KC. The organization gave him his shot, then kept him on the team after all that went down personally for him. They trust him enough they gave him a lot of money. I think he finishes his career here with Mahomes throwing to him for another decade.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 09-23-2019, 07:25 AM   #133
Hockey Town

Quote:
Conley isn't a great fit for the type of routes we do here.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:27 AM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You can't do that, you just signed Hill, if you trade him you get like a 30 million dollar cap hit.
Is that right?

well, yeah. It's goodbye to Watkins then.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #135
MVP

I'm pretty excited about D-Rob's progression and Hardman's potential.