Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:32 PM   #3796
In my youth i pray to keep

I know we aren't supposed to talk politics on this side of the board, but what's the general consensus on Biden and his "buy back/ban" idea?

If this is gonna trigger a shit storm, feel free to delete. Just trying to get an idea without Rodeo shitting all over the thread.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 03:35 PM   #3797
Elway be drinkin' again

Bought another 1k rounds of 556 and 500 rounds of 357 sig this am
Have a bid in on 1k rounds of 10m as well.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 04:05 PM   #3798
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Bought another 1k rounds of 556 and 500 rounds of 357 sig this am
Have a bid in on 1k rounds of 10m as well.
I'd like some more .556 myself. Did you get it online? Everywhere around here is dried up like the Sahara. I don't even want to go to the range and waste my surplus right now.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:05 PM   #3799
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I know we aren't supposed to talk politics on this side of the board, but what's the general consensus on Biden and his "buy back/ban" idea?

If this is gonna trigger a shit storm, feel free to delete. Just trying to get an idea without Rodeo shitting all over the thread.

No, that's not off enough to piss most people off, although there is one douche (who has never posted in this thread) that likes reporting stuff like this.

It's a legitimate question. I think what it's going to boil down to is what happens in the senate. As of now, people are buying up ammo and AR/AK's like it's their last chance to get their hands on one, which I highly doubt. Any time I can dump them at twice the price I paid three months ago without the buyers blinking, people are spooked and hedging their bets.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:07 PM   #3800
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I guess my last hope is that China becomes a preferred provider here in a few months.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:07 PM   #3801
sorta mod-ish

And need an opinion - tactical grip on the barrel. Yea or nay? I like them, but I've had a surprising number of people tell me they're just a waste of money.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:11 PM   #3802
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'd like some more .556 myself. Did you get it online? Everywhere around here is dried up like the Sahara. I don't even want to go to the range and waste my surplus right now.

I sold 200 of my brass rounds to a guy that bought one of my AR's at .60 a round and it pained me to do so. I wanted the guy to be able to shoot his new gun, so I did him a solid. I am friends with his parents. With that said, I still wouldn't part with any of my .556.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:17 PM   #3803
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Gunbroker.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:18 PM   #3804

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I guess my last hope is that China becomes a preferred provider here in a few months.
Like for importing firearms and ammo? I thought we banned Chinese imports ages ago.

I have a bunch of China Sport norinco SKS ammo my dad picked up at a gun show in the 90s.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:27 PM   #3805
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I’m actually pretty lucky, she puts up with me somehow. She actually had never been around guns until we met in our 30s and is a Democrat to be honest. I have turned her into a gun loving, hunting Democrat though. Along with some of her friends, so I’m pretty lucky that she lets me buy as many as I do.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:51 PM   #3806
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
No, that's not off enough to piss most people off, although there is one douche (who has never posted in this thread) that likes reporting stuff like this

It's a legitimate question. I think what it's going to boil down to is what happens in the senate. As of now, people are buying up ammo and AR/AK's like it's their last chance to get their hands on one, which I highly doubt. Any time I can dump them at twice the price I paid three months ago without the buyers blinking, people are spooked and hedging their bets.
The politics of gun ownership makes an occasional appearance in this thread, and has never once gotten any where close to out of control. The responsible gun owners in this thread are equally responsible in the discussing the politics of the subject. Go figure.

As to the the current political situation - with an already decided Trump win (which is where we were headed early election night) we start the path back to normalcy. If Biden ends up with the..... (ok... I was about to get a little too political and am catching myself as I type it) if Biden ends up the actual winner you can say goodbye to normalcy for a long time, if ever. As bad as it was during much of the Obama years it will be worse now if for no other reason than it was already in a really bad way.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:58 PM   #3807

I just don't feel like winding up a felon for something that sits in a safe and collects dust
Old 11-07-2020, 05:12 PM   #3808
Supporter

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
No, that's not off enough to piss most people off, although there is one douche (who has never posted in this thread) that likes reporting stuff like this.

I agree here. I think we’re OK as long as Republicans keep the senate. I will be writing my senators and representatives when the races are settled.

Quote:
And need an opinion - tactical grip on the barrel. Yea or nay? I like them, but I've had a surprising number of people tell me they're just a waste of money.
Vertical grip?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:42 PM   #3809
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I just don't feel like winding up a felon for something that sits in a safe and collects dust
Great. They’re hoping that all of us feel exactly the same way so that we will give up and roll over like cowards.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:46 PM   #3810
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I agree here. I think we’re OK as long as Republicans keep the senate. I will be writing my senators and representatives when the races are settled.

Vertical grip?
He’s Talking about a fore-end pistol grip or T-grip. Some people like them, however I’ve read stories about accidents that have occurred with cheaper ones. Apparently after hard use, they can actually snap off. And there have been a couple cases of people shooting their own hand as it travels past the muzzle while holding a broken piece of polymer. So buy a really good one.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.