Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-13-2018, 09:22 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Yellowstone

New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

Last edited by srvy; 06-13-2018 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: trailer didnt post
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 11:37 AM   #241
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

How dare you besmirch Billy Chapel!!

Vin Scully broadcasting a make-believe no-hitter. Cal Noughton Jr. saying "Chappy - we don't stink right now!"

As far as romantic comedies disguised as a sports film go, it's solid. Costner in a sports movie always brings it up by 3 points over what it has right to be.

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:10 PM   #242
Fight, build, win!

I think Kevin Costner kicked GB's cat. I watched that movie and didn't find it horibad but once is enough.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:16 PM   #243
pie is never free

Its really starting to feel like end of the line GoT or Walking Dead... they're out of fresh ideas and just kinda punting right now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 06:41 PM   #244
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Its really starting to feel like end of the line GoT or Walking Dead... they're out of fresh ideas and just kinda punting right now
They're holding out on the John/Kaysey/Rainwater finality
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:49 PM   #245
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
They're holding out on the John/Kaysey/Rainwater finality
Holding out for the big finale out is a trap of their own making IMO

We see it in plenty of shows, the writers dawdle along... then suddenly try to wrap it all up with some haphazard, overwrought two hour finale
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:13 PM   #246
Veteran

Quote:
lol
In fairness to the showrunner Taylor Sheridan, he is currently juggling 3 different shows at the moment (Yellowstone, 1883 and Mayor of Kingstown plus his film screenplays )
I'm probably in the minority here but I'm loving this season so far. Rip remains my favorite character and I'm glad Kaycee is getting more screen time. But I do completely understand a lot of the criticisms of this season so far.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:37 PM   #247
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Feels more to me like How I Met Your Mother.

They figured they were done in season 7 then they got a syndication deal that required X number of shows so they had to get 2 more seasons in. So they just limped along for 2 more years even though they'd been planning on wrapping things up 2 years earlier. Everything in the storyline was aimed at a particular endpoint and then it just got pushed out like 30 more episodes.

So they just meandered for 2 years and every episode just felt like it was stalling for time so they could do in 30 episodes what they'd planned to do in the last 3 of season 7.

And then right as they were trying to bring it in for a landing someone yanked the stick to the right and killed everyone on board.

I've never seen a show torch goodwill like HIMYM did. If anyone here watched it they'll know exactly what I'm talking about. I can't even watch re-runs anymore, the dicked up the last 1/3 of it (and the ending) that badly. Yes, worse than GOT.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:51 PM   #248
The Insider

They need to axe Kayce's wife. Unless she is showing that sweet ass naked, she is annoying as ****. Get rid of her, make the Indians pissed off the Duttons again and have Kayce become a man whore. Win for show.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 12:37 AM   #249
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Feels more to me like How I Met Your Mother.

They figured they were done in season 7 then they got a syndication deal that required X number of shows so they had to get 2 more seasons in. So they just limped along for 2 more years even though they'd been planning on wrapping things up 2 years earlier. Everything in the storyline was aimed at a particular endpoint and then it just got pushed out like 30 more episodes.

So they just meandered for 2 years and every episode just felt like it was stalling for time so they could do in 30 episodes what they'd planned to do in the last 3 of season 7.

And then right as they were trying to bring it in for a landing someone yanked the stick to the right and killed everyone on board.

I've never seen a show torch goodwill like HIMYM did. If anyone here watched it they'll know exactly what I'm talking about. I can't even watch re-runs anymore, the dicked up the last 1/3 of it (and the ending) that badly. Yes, worse than GOT.
Great comparison. And yes. I came in late so I only endured the madness for 2 years. I couldn’t imagine being in from the beginning. I imagine there was a good portion of the audience hate watching that shit.

I don’t see an endpoint conclusion they’re stretching out. But I definitely see the meandering.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:38 AM   #250
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
They need to axe Kayce's wife. Unless she is showing that sweet ass naked, she is annoying as ****. Get rid of her, make the Indians pissed off the Duttons again and have Kayce become a man whore. Win for show.
**** it. Just have Kaycee go full tactical Dutton. Him going all bully badass on fools was probably my favorite part of the show. Other than the motorcycle fight. That was the best fight of the show.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #251
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** it. Just have Kaycee go full tactical Dutton. Him going all bully badass on fools was probably my favorite part of the show. Other than the motorcycle fight. That was the best fight of the show.
MOAR KAYCE LESS BETH!

(not gay)
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:14 PM   #252
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
MOAR KAYCE LESS BETH!

(not gay)
How about more naked Beth less clothed Beth?
Old 12-10-2021, 01:28 PM   #253
Supporter

**** it. I love some of the moments from this show.

I absolutely love the biker scene. I'm inevitably giddy when Rip smokes all those ****ing motorcycles.

And credit where credits due. Other than Rip and Lloyd not taking a hit, Teeter equates herself as well as anybody.

Such a great scene.

Old 12-10-2021, 01:29 PM   #254
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
How about more naked Beth less clothed Beth?
https://www.amazon.com/Beth-Dutton-Y...30079251&psc=1
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:32 PM   #255
pie is never free

Quote:
**** it. I love some of the moments from this show.

I absolutely love the biker scene. I'm inevitably giddy when Rip smokes all those ****ing motorcycles.

And credit where credits due. Other than Rip and Lloyd not taking a hit, Teeter equates herself as well as anybody.

Such a great scene.

Haha yep loved that scene, you knew they were in trouble when Rip showed up

Random trivia - did you know Teeter is Michael Landons daughter?