Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2024, 07:52 AM   #11
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Scheffler's swing is so unorthodox. Jim Furyk and Tony Finau and Jon Rahm also have non traditional swings, Furyk the least.
I tried the Fred Couples/Jim Furyk "natural swing" and it never felt natural. It is easier on your body, but I struggled to square the head up at impact.

I say tried, but it was really about 5 range sessions and a few rounds.

However, when I went back to my original swing, I found that it was much easier to fix, because all the natural swinging had erased a couple of bad habits. Who knew?

Its not like I was fixing a bad slice/hook, or hard pull, but I went from mid 80s to shooting rounds in the high 70s.

My best round was a 76, but it was at Hoots Hollow at Country Creek, and I think everyone who plays there probably shoots a PR. It's a great course, but there just isn't a lot of trouble. Sure, it's has several holes over water, etc. but when I played, there were not a lot of trees, or other obstructions.

Still, you bet your ass I claim that score of 76.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote