Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2022, 08:07 PM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Youth soccer sounds like a shit show to me if it is so competitive an 8 year old kid has to tryout for a team.
All sports have try outs for teams younger than that. Parents have to cover $2000-$10K a season to play with the best teams. I’m glad my kid aged out before it got like that.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 08:08 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
All sports have try outs for teams younger than that. Parents have to cover $2000-$10K to play with the best teams. I’m glad my kid ages out before it got like that.
JFC

That's insanity.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 08:21 PM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
JFC

That's insanity.
I wouldn’t put us in a out of town tournaments unless we could drive back to KC at night. I rarely got the best players because they and the parents felt they had to be on one of the traveling teams to give their son a chance at a scholarship or MLB.

We did get ranked top 5 one year and got to play in a WS. That was pretty cool. But I’m really happy with my choice to not be a traveling team. Enable families lives to revolve around a son playing a kids game in the dirt and grass.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 10:30 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Youth soccer sounds like a shit show to me if it is so competitive an 8 year old kid has to tryout for a team.
My oldest played youth soccer from age 6-13. It ranks as the biggest scam I've come across thus far as a parent. Between all of the fees and the bullshit "Academy"teams and what not, it's stupid. When he said this year he wanted to quit to do track and school, he did not get any flack from me.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote