Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2018, 08:23 AM  
Ain't no relax!

Captain Marvel

Last edited by DaFace; 12-04-2018 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: size was doing weird things to the thread
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:23 PM   #556
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

1986 just called. It says you're a ****ing reerun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Don't break their bubble man. Don't you realize nothing that hasn't happened in the last 10 years counts? Unless we are talking about Celebs un-PC tweets, blogs, whatever, then there isn't an expiration.
They've already 'explained it.'

Ridley was female by casting, there was no femininity in her heroics.

It doesn't count as social progress if you just 'stuntcast' a woman into a man's role. You're not diversifying the actual narratives.

[Don't ask me how they reconcile Sarah Connor being driven by maternal instinct. I'm sure they came up with something about the bourgeoisie and patriarchal roleplay.]
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:24 PM   #557
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
It
I couldn't get over how much Annette Benning looks like Tom Skerritt without the mustache. I mean, she looks great for her age, but I guess that means so does he. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Lol didn't realize this till just now.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:27 PM   #558
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Don't break their bubble man. Don't you realize nothing that hasn't happened in the last 10 years counts? Unless we are talking about Celebs un-PC tweets, blogs, whatever, then there isn't an expiration.

In 1991 my friends and I realized how much of a badass she was in that movie AND we ALWAYS realized that a woman was going to eventually kill the killer in any slasher.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:51 PM   #559
Ain't no relax!

I thought it was OK. A little underwhelming. I didn't really like how drastically they changed things from the comics. Most of the changes felt completely unnecessary.

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #560
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Lol didn't realize this till just now.
Yeah. Now try to un-see it!

Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:59 PM   #561
It Goes On

Spoiler!

Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #562
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Yeah. Now try to un-see it!

I can't ...oh man lol
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #563
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I enjoyed it...the 3rd act definitely was the best. Fragmented and a little slow at the beginning but solid. I thought Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel were done just fine by Brie Larson as well. Some changes from the comic for sure but didn't bother me. It might bother some hardcore comic people at what was changed. Think if you are a marvel movie fan go see it. The audience I was in clapped at the beginning of the movie when the marvel studios part was loading...pretty awesome. 2 end credit scenes...1st one is right away and is related to end game. Not absolutely necessary to see it but made me go...oh ok damn. 2nd one was a funny one.

I enjoyed the 90s references.

I probably will buy it on Blu-ray and might see it one more time.
The Marvel Studios opening was legit the most emotional part of the movie.

And I also lived Stan's cameo, and the script he was practicing.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:42 PM   #564
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Just saw the movie. All I can say is...meh.

Not a bad movie just not a great one. The Skrull make up looked goofy and amateurish. The "Grrrrrrril" rock songs got old after the second song.

Seems like there was a better movie lurking under the surface, it just couldn't get out.

And one big thing that made no sense...
Spoiler!
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:43 PM   #565
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

I just got out of the theater an hour ago and I don’t get any of the fuss about the political stuff.

There’s one “girl power” scene the entire movie and it wasn’t out of place.

Anyone who’s complaining about it probably also yells at clouds.

It’s a solid 7/10 for me. The first half was super slow but after that it was entertaining.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:42 PM   #566
20 Menthol KOOLs

Can someone spoil the End Game end-credits scene?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:07 PM   #567
Starter

Listen, my captain marvel reaction shouldn’t hold any weight it’s the opinion of an “internet comedian” but don’t come at me about the woman thing. Wonder Woman made me want to be Wonder Woman I just didn’t like captain marvel like Y'all acting like Marvel can’t make a bad movie.

One of the funniest review that I have seen on social media.
1claire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.1claire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.1claire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.1claire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.1claire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.1claire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:09 PM   #568
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Can someone spoil the End Game end-credits scene?
Spoiler!
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:04 PM   #569
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
There’s one “girl power” scene the entire movie and it wasn’t out of place.

Anyone who’s complaining about it probably also yells at clouds.

The political "girl power" stuff is from Larson's mouth outside of the movie while promoting the movie - has nothing to do with the movie itself other than having the lead be a female. Pay attention.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:14 PM   #570
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
The political "girl power" stuff is from Larson's mouth outside of the movie while promoting the movie - has nothing to do with the movie itself other than having the lead be a female. Pay attention.
That's kind of what it seemed like leading up to the movie. She can use this movie all she wants to promote whatever world view she'd like, I really couldn't care less. I just want a good Marvel movie as I've come to expect from them, that's it. Just don't go full The Last Jedi on me, and everything will be fine.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.