Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 07:29 AM   #16
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Sure, because 99.8% of people who contract it come out of it fine.
That's still roughly 250-500 used HOGS that will be without owners for the foreseeable future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 08-11-2020, 07:44 AM   #17
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
That's still roughly 250-500 used HOGS that will be without owners for the foreseeable future.
Thats assuming every person contracts it, you have to max that at around 15%-20% then take that number x .998.

So maybe 1.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-11-2020, 07:58 AM   #18
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
::

thingswhitepeoplelike.com
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-11-2020, 08:13 AM   #19
MVP

A bunch of middle aged men, dressed in costumes, painted up (with tats), living alternate lifestyles and attracting attention.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-11-2020, 08:19 AM   #20

Random bump. Good memories though.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 08:19 AM   #21
Stay down bitch!

I was on a family vacation to Mrtyle beach and they were having their big biker rally. We arrived and we’re driving down the main drag to our hotel and I about spit out my drink laughing after I hear my own Mother describe one of the biker chicks as looking rode hard and put away wet. She is the last person I would ever expect to hear that from.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 08-11-2020, 09:07 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I was on a family vacation to Mrtyle beach and they were having their big biker rally. We arrived and we’re driving down the main drag to our hotel and I about spit out my drink laughing after I hear my own Mother describe one of the biker chicks as looking rode hard and put away wet. She is the last person I would ever expect to hear that from.
You're mom is pretty astute. Most hog biker chicks are downright fugly...
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-11-2020, 09:36 AM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
We had a benefit for a local veterans charity here outside of town a few weeks back middle of July, about 500 people showed up. Not bad for the first year.

It was outside, we had 7 bands and a couple comedians. I think I saw 2 people wearing masks but social distancing was mainly observed. No covid outbreak happened.
Mostly outside stuff isn't bad for the most part. There are a lot of inside bars in Sturgis so we'll see how it turns out.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 09:47 AM   #24
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Damn it. Meant to thumbs up this one.

Ha! I figured the thumbs down had to be from DeBerg himself
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 10:50 AM   #25
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
It will be a buyers market for used motorcycles in a few weeks.
It's always a buyers market...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 10:52 AM   #26
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
just never imagined bikers being into Smash Mouth

next you'll tell me Sugar Ray is on for next year's Sturgis
Then you'd be shocked at what my 300w Amp pumps out on my bike. My music is really all over the board, so, depending on my mood, the music follows. BUT NO DISCO!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 11:00 AM   #27
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Then you'd be shocked at what my 300w Amp pumps out on my bike. My music is really all over the board, so, depending on my mood, the music follows. BUT NO DISCO!!!
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-11-2020, 11:02 AM   #28
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
We had a benefit for a local veterans charity here outside of town a few weeks back middle of July, about 500 people showed up. Not bad for the first year.

It was outside, we had 7 bands and a couple comedians. I think I saw 2 people wearing masks but social distancing was mainly observed. No covid outbreak happened.
I'm glad there wasn't a large outbreak. I'd say that those who attended are fortunate, though.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 08-11-2020, 11:41 AM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post
I lived in Rapid City and used to go every year.. Check out the Sturgis-Deadwood-Spearfish Canyon ride. "No Panties Wednesday" in Huellet Wyoming will take you past Devils Tower.

If you're getting your drink on, park and walk all around Sturgis. There's plenty of good live bands playing every day. And of course, there's the huge venues just outside town with big acts.

Whatever you do, don't get drunk, pass out...and drool Copenhagen all over your girlfriends sisters carpet. It's frowned upon.
Not only have I done that, I think I bought the tshirt
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.

Old 08-11-2020, 11:43 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
A bunch of middle aged men, dressed in costumes, painted up (with tats), living alternate lifestyles and attracting attention.
You talking about Sturgis or going to a Chiefs game?

jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread