Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-10-2019, 05:15 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
They are taking about the preseason games.
Yes, I thought Pre season games were sold to local bidders? Maybe I am wrong? Doesn't Channel 9 air them sometimes?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:30 PM   #3
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yes, I thought Pre season games were sold to local bidders? Maybe I am wrong? Doesn't Channel 9 air them sometimes?
They are. I would expect the chiefs games to be on one of the other affiliates starting next season.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:34 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
They are. I would expect the chiefs games to be on one of the other affiliates starting next season.
Thanks! I thought it used to be like this but was not sure. Even though it is Preseason, it still generates a lot of revenue in commercials, especially since we have Mahomes now.

It will interesting to watch how the Chiefs handle this. Basically, if Reek gets suspended, it is because of TV5 and their edit job.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #5
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Groupthink is a very, very powerful force. I’m not suceptible to it as you know. But the vast majority of folks are and it’s hard for them to ever take a contrarian or unpopular stance.

I’ll never get it. I mean, demanding proof of guilt seems obvious. Right?
One would think. God Almighty I pray no one at this shitty website practices law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Yeah, they do. The Post and the Daily News are known for tabloid style sensationalism. Murdock owns the Post, so enough said. I don't know anything about the TV stations, but some of the radio stations are nothing more than 24/7 BS.
Can you think of a specific, recent athlete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
BITCH

Responded and retweeted.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.