Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-02-2019, 03:57 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I drive by a piece of land that 1993 ruined every day. It is still basically worthless.

Yesterday I drove by a patch of freshly deposited sand that looked to be ~6' deep laying on top of ~40 acres of what would have been ~$7,000 ground. It would suck some serious ass to be that guy! If you can get it down to 2 feet of sand, you can take a big track hoe and one bucket at a time scoop down to good dirt and raise allowing the sand to fall in the trench while mixing with black dirt and eventually lay your scoop on top as you work your line across the field. Just imagine how slow and expensive doing that to every square foot of an entire field is. Some tried a form of deep plowing that happens in some European countries, but plowing several feet of deep sand and getting it to flop just right is more luck than skill.

The water is receding here, but have 105 acres still under water. It's unprotected 1st bottom right against the creek and generally never gets more than a very small layer of sand laid on it. I can see at least 4 to 5 good sized oak trees floating around out there through.
Payloader get it? Or will it sink that bastard?

We had some snow melt in frozen ground and caused basically no damage and I’m all bent out of shape about it. What’s there literally exploded my brain.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:14 PM   #3
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I have a friend with pecan groves down around Rich Hill and this last round of rain is probably going to eliminate his entire crop this year. Too much standing water for too long.

Pretty much all the good bottomland pecan crop is toast in Bates and Vernon as well as the big pecan areas in SE Kansas. Truman is backed up further, deeper and longer than ever. You cant cross Highway B going east out of Rich Hill...and the bottoms are beginning to have the rotten sour smell we had in 93
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:17 PM   #4
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Pretty much all the good bottomland pecan crop is toast in Bates and Vernon as well as the big pecan areas in SE Kansas. Truman is backed up further, deeper and longer than ever. You cant cross Highway B going east out of Rich Hill...and the bottoms are beginning to have the rotten sour smell we had in 93
He had a little hope last weekend because the water had receded. This last round of storms probably screwed it. He said Monday that the silt stink had already set in, but the water was down. I guess I should go tend my NE Texas pecans that aren't flooded, because prices should be up this fall.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.