Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-05-2020, 06:01 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The best Bond is the Bond we never knew about. While Connery and Moore and Brosnan were fighting and driving fancy cars and bedding down female spies, the best Bond was lurking unnoticed in the background of other movies. We don't know who he was - he was one of the runners in Chariots of Fire. He was a patron at the diner in Pulp Fiction. He was an offensive lineman in Remember The Titans. We'll never know who he was, but he was there, changing the world in the background as we naively watched other people shine in the spotlight.
Man, I never knew Timothy Dalton was in all those movies.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:57 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

Dr, No
Thunderball
From Russia With Love
Goldfinger
The Rock
Hunt for Red October
dare I say Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, League of Extraordinaire Gentlemen, Highlander.

Man he was an awesome actor! R.I.P.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote