Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:27 PM   #37846
Going home eventually

I also smile at their suffering.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:47 PM   #37847
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
I love me some Drew Lock,,,hope he never gets injured and is the Broncos qb for the next ten years
We want him to just be good enough that they can't cut him but bad enough they don't win anything (I don't think the latter is a problem).
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:53 PM   #37848
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
We want him to just be good enough that they can't cut him but bad enough they don't win anything (I don't think the latter is a problem).
You guys are in such trouble. Lynch, Semen, Assweiler, Keesum, Flaccid, Rypien, Lockweiler is the next HOF qb that’s gonna lead us to a SB victory. -Knowmo
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:55 PM   #37849
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Seems unlikely that Elway can give up on Lock without himself getting fired... it would make two epic QBOTF failures drafted by Elway within the past five years after the Paxton Lynch disaster (and actually the third QBOTF fail if you count Brock Assmuncher).
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:03 PM   #37850
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Seems unlikely that Elway can give up on Lock without himself getting fired... it would make two epic QBOTF failures drafted by Elway within the past five years after the Paxton Lynch disaster (and actually the third QBOTF fail if you count Brock Assmuncher).
Who’s gonna fire him?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:31 PM   #37851
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Who’s gonna fire him?
That's the beautifully vicious cycle they are facing...the inherited ownership arent true football people. Elway is their local icon...

He'll be there for a while...then when a new GM finally comes in...they will have to start over again.

It could be another ruff 5 years unless they land a true franchise QB...Matt Ryan might be available soon. That seems like an Elway move...to buy time.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:53 PM   #37852
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
That's the beautifully vicious cycle they are facing...the inherited ownership arent true football people. Elway is their local icon...

He'll be there for a while...then when a new GM finally comes in...they will have to start over again.

It could be another ruff 5 years unless they land a true franchise QB...Matt Ryan might be available soon. That seems like an Elway move...to buy time.
I don't see them having much of a choice other than riding the Lock train at least another year. The team is in a state of utter confusion. infighting, finger pointing. Elway probably wants to fire Fandango but I believe he is worried about the revolving door reputation. To top it all off is the Bowlen family feud. This shit could go on for a decade
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:31 PM   #37853
MVP

Lock is sitting on the worst QB numbers in the league right now. He's feeling the heat and this week he gets contrasted with Herbert. Elway and Fangio will be feeling desperate at seasons end and I could see them trying to land Darnold after the Jets select TL. Meanwhile one day Lock could be a serviceable backup to Mahomes.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-27-2020, 10:56 PM   #37854
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Lock is sitting on the worst QB numbers in the league right now. He's feeling the heat and this week he gets contrasted with Herbert. Elway and Fangio will be feeling desperate at seasons end and I could see them trying to land Darnold after the Jets select TL. Meanwhile one day Lock could be a serviceable backup to Mahomes.
What makes this even sweeter is Horseface was rumored to be interested in Herbert...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:10 AM   #37855
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Oh, Id love for them to spend capital to acquire Darnold. That would be great.

Trey Lance and/or Justin Fields might actually be something. Darnold won’t.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:35 AM   #37856
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Drew Lock is trash.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-30-2020, 07:21 AM   #37857
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Oh, Id love for them to spend capital to acquire Darnold. That would be great.

Trey Lance and/or Justin Fields might actually be something. Darnold won’t.
All the 2017 QBs suck! We should trade our picks this year for draft stock next year so we can go get Darnold!!!!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:53 AM   #37858
Blame it on the Henne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
What makes this even sweeter is Horseface was rumored to be interested in Herbert...
Highly unlikely, Lock was 4-1 last year with his only loss being at KC. For a month or so Denver fans thought they had their QBOTF. Nobody loves trashing that garbage franchise more than yours truly, but let's keep it somewhere in the ballpark of reality.
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-30-2020, 08:25 AM   #37859
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Highly unlikely, Lock was 4-1 last year with his only loss being at KC. For a month or so Denver fans thought they had their QBOTF. Nobody loves trashing that garbage franchise more than yours truly, but let's keep it somewhere in the ballpark of reality.
True in that the only thing that matters is W's. But if u look at Lock's QBR last year, only 1 time was it above average, and that was the Texans game. The rest were below average and far below.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-30-2020, 08:32 AM   #37860
Blame it on the Henne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
True in that the only thing that matters is W's. But if u look at Lock's QBR last year, only 1 time was it above average, and that was the Texans game. The rest were below average and far below.
Oh I'm not advocating that he was good, he did at times look like he could be an average to good QB in the future. I hope he stays there forever, I would love to see a Kirk Cousinsesque tenure of 6-8 years. Just think of all the 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 seasons, the worst of the worst, the Mark Castle zone.
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.