Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:50 AM  
Needs more middle fingers

Kendrick vs Drake

Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:53 AM   #2

I know, i know. Some of you are just way too cool to listen to rap music. But these are two rap heavyweights going hard at each other and the hip-hop world has been on fire because of it.

And it's the offseason and there aint shit to talk about.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:54 AM   #3

Metro Boomin releases free to use beat so everyone can get in on making their own Drake diss track. His troll game is hard.

Old Today, 09:55 AM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Most of the songs have sucked it's been a pretty boring listen IMO
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You suck. "Not like us" is a banger.

And The Heart Part 6 is just....oooof.
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #6
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
all these people suck
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #7
MVP

I had assumed Mod socks was too old for this. Shame on me.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 09:58 AM   #8
The talking stonehead

Aubrey’s ghost writers did their best but he’s been cooked for awhile.

Tried to strike a chord but it’s probably A MINNNOOOOOORRRRR

Don’t
Rhyme
Against
Kendrick
Ever
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 09:59 AM   #9
best in the biz

Gee Wally, why do all these rappers keep getting shot?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I had assumed Mod socks was too old for this. Shame on me.

Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Kendrick > glorified pop artist with ghost writers
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #12
Future NBA Finals MVP

Never liked Kendricks music that much compared to Drake, but Kendrick seems like less of a poser.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post

Aubrey’s ghost writers did their best but he’s been cooked for awhile.

Tried to strike a chord but it’s probably A MINNNOOOOOORRRRR
haha yeah this guy has been paying attention to it.
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #14
Ultrabanned

I knew it was a thing from Twitter. Just listened to Meet The Grahams last night because it came across my feed. Never gave a shit about Drake but enjoy most everything I’ve heard out of Kendrick.

Guess I’ll follow along because that was some incredibly disrespectful nasty shit Kendrick was saying. I actually watched a video earlier this morning explaining the beef a bit so I’ll follow this thread and take your lead on how this is truly unfolding Socks.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I knew it was a thing from Twitter. Just listened to Meet The Grahams last night because it came across my feed. Never gave a shit about Drake but enjoy most everything I’ve heard out of Kendrick.

Guess I’ll follow along because that was some incredibly disrespectful nasty shit Kendrick was saying. I actually watched a video earlier this morning explaining the beef a bit so I’ll follow this thread and take your lead on how this is truly unfolding Socks.
Meet the Grahams was brutal. You could tell that shit hit Drake hard with his reaction track, "The Heart Part 6".

Drake is lying talking about how he made up a fake narrative for Kendrick to bite on etc. I don't believe that shit for second.

Drake denies having a hidden daughter. But he denied having a son too until pictures came out, soooo.....