Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #32071
Andy Reid Supporter

If I’m a GM and I’m looking for a new HC I’m going to John DeFillipo.

He’s probably going to go to NY so he can work with Darnold once Bowles gets canned.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 12:36 PM   #32072
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I think Elway needs to talk to Jerruh Jones over a few bourbans and craft a little deal for DT. Move him now, let Sutton get more reps. Dallas needs a WR.
I want to see Thomas gone from Dungver ASAP. Not because he's something great. But rather because I get tired of all the Donktards soiling the memory of Derrick Thomas by calling that scrub DT.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:12 PM   #32073
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
I think Elway needs to talk to Jerruh Jones over a few bourbans and craft a little deal for DT. Move him now, let Sutton get more reps. Dallas needs a WR.
Yep. Let the bourbon do the talking see what happens
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-13-2018, 03:40 PM   #32074
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I think Denver and Dallas have become so irrelevant that nobody gives a shit anymore. I doubt any amout of bourban will help.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-13-2018, 03:48 PM   #32075
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I think Denver and Dallas have become so irrelevant that nobody gives a shit anymore. I doubt any amout of bourban will help.
My relatives on my dad's side are all from Texas and most have been diehard cowboys fans until a few years ago. Most have become Texans fans. It's been pretty funny to watch since they've always given me shit for being a Chiefs fan
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:51 PM   #32076
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I second!
Yep!

Screw ‘em! Let them wander around in the dark for the next 15 or so years....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 05:21 PM   #32077
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I’m not worried about the Broncos defense, they are just getting started
atta boy....keep setting the bar low
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-13-2018, 05:31 PM   #32078
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If I’m a GM and I’m looking for a new HC I’m going to John DeFillipo.

He’s probably going to go to NY so he can work with Darnold once Bowles gets canned.
I forgot about him when I gave my two college suggestions. Thought about him today and was going to come mention him here. Good one
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 05:32 PM   #32079
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Yep. Let the bourbon do the talking see what happens
Elway gives Thomas his boarding pass but he drops it
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:46 PM   #32080
MVP

Quote:

22 starters and 12 drafted/UDFA starters... 10 va FA.

Those 10 = Manning, Sanders, O Daniels, E Mathis, L Vasquez, B Marshall, Ware, Talib, Ward

Ware, Talib and Ward with Wade made them badass. That is what FA is for...

Carry on.
So every good player minus Miller/Harris was a post Manning add-on...you forgot Welker.

Drunken Horseface had HGH-boy fall in his lap...and those FA were only there because of the chance at a SB with a future HOF QB. El-tard didn't need to develop any talent during that stretch...he didn't need to do anything really except say "hell yeah, I'll sign you at a discount to play with Manning".

Of course the Donk-tards saw this as an opportunity to show how great their cheating, lying legend was at everything he touches..."In Horseface we trust".

3 years after the mirage of being a competent GM...and lucking his way into praise he didn't deserve. Tard-nation is starting to realize they lied to themselves...El-fraud is and never was anything without Manning.

He's turned your franchise into the Browns with a thin air/scheduling advantage...good for 3 wins a year you wouldn't have otherwise.

Last edited by BlackOp; 10-13-2018 at 10:01 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:18 PM   #32081
SuperBowl or bust

In all honesty, they need to hit the reset button in Denver pretty much across the board, including Elway.

Trade Thomas, Miller and Harris for picks...maybe even before the trade deadline this year. None of them are going to be good when Denver is a good team again.

Hire Jim Harbaugh for whatever he wants in salary. Gotta hire a HC that can coach ups young QB.
Draft Justin Herbert even if you need to trade up to get him.
Draft OL and defense early and often.
Hire the best defensive mind you can get to run the defense.

Pray to God.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:50 PM   #32082
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
In all honesty, they need to hit the reset button in Denver pretty much across the board, including Elway.

Trade Thomas, Miller and Harris for picks...maybe even before the trade deadline this year. None of them are going to be good when Denver is a good team again.

Hire Jim Harbaugh for whatever he wants in salary. Gotta hire a HC that can coach ups young QB.

Pray to God.
They cant trade Miller..he's GUARANTEED $25 million for the next two years. Horseface did this in order the sign Keesum...

The shit-gift that keeps on giving...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2018, 11:15 PM   #32083
SuperBowl or bust

If they put him on the block, multiple teams would be willing to trade for Von Miller.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2018, 02:04 AM   #32084
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Pray to God.
Dude ! Don't put something like this in writing. What if it got back to the Broncos organization. We don't want them to fix ANYTHING.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2018, 05:17 AM   #32085
Consuming CP souls

Magically, knowmo will appear if KC loses tonight. Meanwhile, he trolls as HDR...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote