Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:35 AM   #271
Dumbass!

sac and I butted heads, but I enjoyed the hell out of those arguments.

Hell of a poster, and I'm going to miss the hell out of him.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:43 AM   #272
Supporter

RIP Saccopoo, you were too young to go. He gave me a positive perspective on a sack of poop.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:19 AM   #273
Damnit Peg

RIP Sacc. Was always a solid guy with me.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:49 AM   #274
Starter

RIP
Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:57 AM   #275
Starter

RIP, Sacc'
Shawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-25-2017, 09:15 AM   #276
Diablo Negro

Well shit.

RIP Sacc.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:19 AM   #277
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Another legend passes.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:22 AM   #278
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Anyway we can take up a donation?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:45 AM   #279
MVP

I think if any donations are given it should be done anonymously. He probably didnt want his daughter checking out Chiefsplanet and seeing all his posts about railing multiple chicks.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:04 AM   #280
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think if any donations are given it should be done anonymously. He probably didnt want his daughter checking out Chiefsplanet and seeing all his posts about railing multiple chicks.
Great point.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:18 AM   #281
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Cancer?
No, offensive linemen in the first round.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:25 AM   #282
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Poignant post.

My Grandma died in June. Mom and my aunt are going through her shit. Anyway, they found a Scott County Plat map from 1910. Makes sense. She was on the historical society forever and helped write a history book.

Anyway, dad thought, "hey man, this is cool. Let's look through here and see if we know any names. We knew very few. We've looked at current plat maps so we have a good idea of who owns land around us. We couldn't find shit for any land that we knew about. Sure, we knew the story on some land my grandpa owns, but not much else.

So that leads me to some pretty serious reflection. I'm working my ass off to make a business work out here and own some ground. Now, I understand that 107 years ago is a long time ago, but damn, it isn't THAT long ago. I also know that the dynamics of land ownership in the area and the ag industry are remarkably different, but holy shit! That's 2 and a half 3 generations - maybe. Dad has a decent land base and I'm working hard to make it work for him and keep it together. Based on that timeframe, the whole thing is going to be ****all by the time my grandkids are done.

I know, different situations, some of it has stayed together, industry dynamics, blah blah blah. That's...heavy. Talk about your work feeling insignificant. I mean, I'm not going to quit. That's not in my nature, but I have been trying to spend more time with my family, and this all reinforces that sentiment. Lots of heavy shit to think about today.
If it makes you feel any better, I'd imagine that all of the Trump Towers will be gone (or at least renamed and under non-Trump ownership) in 107 years too.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:45 AM   #283
Veteran

RIP

My thoughts go out to his family always an interesting and thought provoking poster will be missed.
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Does anyone know if it would be possible to track down his daughter (without violating her privacy) and give her some money collected by the site as a token of gratitude for Sacc?

She's likely somewhere between high school and her early 20's, and she just lost her dad.
I'm not sure he would want his daughter coming to this board and reading his posts. He remained anonymous his entire time on ChiefsPlanet. Nobody here even knew his first name or had met him in person. Seems like we should respect that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM   #285
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Saccopoo

Positives: Excellent fundamentals in thread participation. Has great burst off the line of scrimmage, knows how to leverage maximum gusto into every football opinion. Is able to fully engage, often armed with links and information. When given open space, can definitely create opportunities for football conversation.

Negatives: Frequently overcommits to Mormons. Once fully engaged, too frequently goes full reerun in an effort to compensate for an unsupported opinion. Believes Dontari Poe is not a good football player. Occasionally is a disruption in the locker room; can obsessively pound on some prospects so hard as to disrupt DraftPlanet unity. Swears like a sailor.
From a thread some time ago.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.