Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-20-2024, 08:54 PM   #2
Damnit Peg

I see a lot of people that want people to vote no because of the number of small businesses that will be forced out? There's no way this doesn't pass.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:15 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
I see a lot of people that want people to vote no because of the number of small businesses that will be forced out? There's no way this doesn't pass.
Generally the people who are against it seem to be the people who complain about parking, just KC being KC I guess.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 10:37 AM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Generally the people who are against it seem to be the people who complain about parking, just KC being KC I guess.
Weird post coming from you
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:42 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Weird post coming from you
It's not because it's a truth post the vast majority of people I see going off about it being a ****ing stupid thing to do are people who are in the "but parking" or "I like the K" or it's some not leaving the suburbs argument.

There is not remotely the same as the argument of I'm not a fan of public money for private profit or funding a billionaire's stadium, it seems a lot of people are fine funding a billionaires stadium if they have parking spots and it's in a suburb.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:50 AM   #6
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Standing inside Ball Arena, there's a college to my left, an amusement park to my right, hell in front of me, and Coors behind.

You guys will be just fine.

20240216-145251
Ball Arena has a dispensary?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:53 AM   #7
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Ball Arena has a dispensary?
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:02 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:03 AM   #9
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
I worry about you and want you to be happy.
Wanna fill out my ballot?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:11 PM   #10
I don’t care for Auburn

I must say, the location is ****ing awesome and the renderings look amazing.

Isn’t this right by Messenger Coffee Co? That place is gonna be even more of a madhouse now.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:35 PM   #11
Supporter

Coworker has a daughter that interned for the Royals in the media department last season. She spent most of the home games taking video in one of the of field camera boxes by the home dugout. They hired her fulltime after the season was over. The day after she got the job the Royals told her group they had 2 weeks off paid over Xmas, just keep your phone on if you are needed. Right now she's in AZ covering them. She spent half an hour yesterday talking to George Brett.

Talk about a dream job.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 11:18 PM   #12
Politically Incorrect

I know when many of the ballparks moved to the city or downtown area, those areas improved overall.

Pittsburgh, Detroit, Baltimore, Washington DC, San Francisco

I believe most are still a positive experience.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 04:06 AM   #13
Woman should only make babies

Baltimore really has a nice place
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:47 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Baltimore really has a nice place
Don’t get caught with a taser.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:47 AM   #15
Former Illinoisian

Will they grandfather in rent and real estate taxes to not increase for current residents of the area? That sounds logical.
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.