Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-11-2005, 08:15 AM  
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Starting the Season off with a Bang - Literally

OMFG - after staying up until 4:00 a.m. farting around on the computer, I was rudely awakened by the burglar alarm about ten minutes ago. Grabbed the .38 and charged downstairs to find the door to the garage slightly ajar. Cocked the .38, pulled the door open. Nothing there.

My wife hadn't checked to make sure the door was closed when she activated the alarm, and one of the cats had pawed the door open. It's happened before.

Unfortunately, what hadn't happened before is me, tired and freaked out, having my thumb slip off the hammer of the .38 when I was trying to uncock it. Just shot a fucking hole through the wall in the hallway which exited through the pantry door onto the kitchen floor.

Shit.

So I've had four hours of sleep, my ears are still ringing from the alarm and the gunshot, I just shot up my own fucking house, and no way am I going to be able to go back to sleep now.

Sure hope my day improves with a Chiefs victory.

That is all.

Last edited by Frazod; 09-11-2005 at 08:23 AM..
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:48 PM   #46
In BB I trust

I really hate to break this to you, Fraz, but in light of the results of the Chiefs game today following your initial post, you're hereafter required to shoot a hole in the wall of your house each week and post a precise explanation of what the result was, at least until the next Chiefs loss...

I mean, you can't jinx them now that the defense is playing well, right...?

Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:12 AM   #47
Feeling Victorian

We never did hear what happened to the rest of the story. Did Tim's wife take his weapon away.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #48
Banned

thug
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #49
Supporter

What the hell did you bump this for?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:41 PM   #50
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What the hell did you bump this for?
Because he's a ****ing reerun.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #51
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Well, to be fair, you were the one who shot up your kitchen.

I thought this one was in the Hall of Classics?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #52
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:

reerun? says the guy that is known for discharging prematurely...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #53
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I have no use for the assclown contingent that bumps years-old threads for no good reason.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #54
I'll be back.

Quote:
I have no use for the assclown contingent that bumps years-old threads for no good reason.
When Skip dies you'll make an excellent replacement.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #55
Shit

Quote:
it's funny though
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:14 AM   #56
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Well it happened after I signed up, but dont remember it...

I thought it was funny as hell!

I am sure Mrs Frazod is thrilled that you prematurely discharge your weapon!
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM   #57
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
When Skip dies you'll make an excellent replacement.
That's just wrong.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #58
In your pants

Well, whoever bumped this thread, thank you from this noob!
shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shirtsleeve has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:30 AM   #59
Just a man in the 'ghan

A .38? Fraz, are their no Mens guns for sale in Chi-town?
CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:34 AM   #60
This is not an exit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER View Post
A .38? Fraz, are their no Mens guns for sale in Chi-town?
a .38 is considered good for home defense. You don't need a magnum for something intended for shots within five yards.

A lot of people would say a .380 is even good, cause it allows for minimum recoil, keeping you on target. If you somehow miss with your first shot, you want to be able to get that gun back down and on the person as fast as possible.

But in the end, its the piece you're most comfortable with.
The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.