Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-11-2005, 08:15 AM  
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Starting the Season off with a Bang - Literally

OMFG - after staying up until 4:00 a.m. farting around on the computer, I was rudely awakened by the burglar alarm about ten minutes ago. Grabbed the .38 and charged downstairs to find the door to the garage slightly ajar. Cocked the .38, pulled the door open. Nothing there.

My wife hadn't checked to make sure the door was closed when she activated the alarm, and one of the cats had pawed the door open. It's happened before.

Unfortunately, what hadn't happened before is me, tired and freaked out, having my thumb slip off the hammer of the .38 when I was trying to uncock it. Just shot a fucking hole through the wall in the hallway which exited through the pantry door onto the kitchen floor.

Shit.

So I've had four hours of sleep, my ears are still ringing from the alarm and the gunshot, I just shot up my own fucking house, and no way am I going to be able to go back to sleep now.

Sure hope my day improves with a Chiefs victory.

That is all.

Last edited by Frazod; 09-11-2005 at 08:23 AM..
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:49 AM   #31
Sapere Aude

THink of it like this... You luckily avoided any plumbing...
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:52 AM   #32
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
THink of it like this... You luckily avoided any plumbing...
No shit. No wiring, plumbing or appliances (the pantry is right next to the refrigerator). Drywall putty, wood putty and a little paint. All things considered, I got out of this pretty easy.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:52 AM   #33
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
THink of it like this... You luckily avoided any plummer...
There, I know thats what you were really thinking.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:22 AM   #34
Aishwarya Rai

yeah, sorry I didn't mean to come off as a dick. Although I realize that it was exactly how I came off, I just am a big proponent of weapons safety, I do handle weapons on a daily basis I currently carry an M-16 A2 from 7am to 7pm at a NYC train station 5/6 days a week and occasional carry an M9 instead depending on location. Even in times of distress we are not allowed to even chamber a round, much less take it off safe, unless we are 100% sure that we are going to shoot and kill someone who deserves it. It's more out of concern for you and your safety, I'm glad that you are taking steps to make sure it never happens again.

haha I can just imagine the look on your face though, that shits straight out of the movies.

36 minutes until game time!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheeeefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cheeeefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:27 AM   #35
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeeefs
you need to take a weapons safety course if you plan on running around like a bandit with a loaded gun. jesus man, a gun should never accidently go off.
That's why you keep the hammer on a empty chamber. Tim should only have 5 rnds in that revolver.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:30 AM   #36
Supporter

Note to self: Guns + Frazod = Bad
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:32 AM   #37
A certain set of skills

Thats a funny story Fraz!!
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #38
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
No shit. No wiring, plumbing or appliances (the pantry is right next to the refrigerator). Drywall putty, wood putty and a little paint. All things considered, I got out of this pretty easy.
Actually, I did shoot the refrigerator. That's what stopped the bullet. The hole is in the side of the door right at the bottom. Stopped the damn thing from going through the floor into the basement.

So I've got a big ass dent in the bottom of the door, but it won't really be noticable and won't hurt the functionality of the refrigerator.

Another reason I should have grabbed the Glock - it's loaded with safety slugs. Why I went for the .38 instead I just don't know.

If I don't win the Planet Dumbass of the Week Award, I hate to think what somebody will have to do to beat me.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:08 PM   #39
3M TA3

IMHO there is a reason modern revolvers have double action. Single action is for target shooting. No way should it ever be used in a self defense situation. Count this as a lesson learned, and be thankful no one was hurt.

DT
dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:10 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Guns don't kill people. Dumbasses with guns kill people

Sorry fraz. Glad no one got hurt.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:18 PM   #41
That Doyle, he's a mean-un

This reply made my day...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by J P Hedden
Guns don't shoot houses, people do!
and, it reminded me of Green's throw into complete and total double coverage today. Both were piss poor decisions. But you both got away with it. Week 1 complete.
Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #42
Veteran

My Dad lives out by Longview Lake, and he some crazy white guy covered in tatoos with no shirt banging on his door last December trying to let my Dad let him sleep on his couch. Of course he said no, told the guy to leave, the guy wouldn't, so he called the cops.

About 45 minutes later the guy is back, banging on his door, so my Dad shows him his pistol and tells him to get the hell away from his house, and calls the cops again.

About 30 minutes later my Mom hears a noise, wakes up my dad, and they hear somebody jiggling the door handle trying to get thier house. My dad slips down the ahllway, into the living room, and as he chambers a round into 9mm the sound is just enough to set off a dancing Christmas catus singing "Felis Navadas" they had set up with their Christmas stuff.

The bullet hit 3 feet over the Christmas Cactus' head and put a hole through a 150 year old book case and half dozen antique books. Needless to say they guy never came back, and my mom was pissed about her book case.
KC Kings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC Kings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:01 PM   #43
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Just be glad it wasn't a 12 gauge full of 00 buck shot.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:11 PM   #44
Certified Bourbon taster

The night before the big game
Frazod was feeling ranty
cooking on 4 hours sleep
He shot the house's panty
He grabbed his trusty .38
and went to check the lock
Some small mistakes-but nothing breaks
next time he'll grab the Glock
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:13 PM   #45
This is the way

That's gotta suck Fraz. I imagine you had to clean up some kitty poop too, huh?
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.