Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 10-01-2021, 08:32 AM   #811
I'll be back.

Bowe is no different than someone like Tony Gonzalez. He just had a much worse supporting cast, and didn't have as long a career.

They both had similar levels of good-to-elite production at their best. They both never won a playoff game. But at least Bowe SHOWED UP in one of his playoff games.

But one is viewed completely different than the other because he played with a shit offense for a far greater period of his career.

Bowe's avg wins with Chiefs, average TD & yards/game from scrimmage: 6.1, .372, 60.6

TG's avg wins with Chiefs, average TD & yards/game from scrimmage: 7.9, 0.4 ,57.6

Oh, and he didn't SHIT ON THE FRANCHISE after he left. So he wins there.

Now go **** yourselves.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:34 AM   #812
MVP

I really hope that Josh Gordon plays great and can play for Chiefs a couple of years without getting suspended again, but if these stats are accurate. His receptions per target percentage is suprisingly low for his career, even in his most productive years.

Playing with Mahomes should improve that a lot, but his production in most years is not much better than the guys already in the WR room.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...G/GordJo02.htm

His Yards per Reception is elite.

Gordon is going to have to earn playing time. I think Chiefs WR production will increase, but it will be all the guys, Gordon is not going to have many more catches than the guys already playing.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-01-2021, 08:45 AM   #813
I'll be back.

Catch percentage was 58.8 when he played with an elite QB on the Patriots.

Sammy Watkins 2019 catch percentage: 57.8.

He's going to be Sammy Watkins II, just not injured, and hopefully more explosive.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:47 AM   #814
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Catch percentage was 58.8 when he played with an elite QB on the Patriots.

Sammy Watkins 2019 catch percentage: 57.8.

He's going to be Sammy Watkins II, just not injured, and hopefully more explosive.
This,

His catch rate overall includes a bunch of horrible QB's. He is literally a more durable Sammy Watkins in my eyes.

I also think his 40 time is misleading. He is a long strider, I bet he is scooting when at full speed.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 08:53 AM   #815
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 10:54 AM   #816
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Bowe is no different than someone like Tony Gonzalez. He just had a much worse supporting cast, and didn't have as long a career.

They both had similar levels of good-to-elite production at their best. They both never won a playoff game. But at least Bowe SHOWED UP in one of his playoff games.

But one is viewed completely different than the other because he played with a shit offense for a far greater period of his career.

Bowe's avg wins with Chiefs, average TD & yards/game from scrimmage: 6.1, .372, 60.6

TG's avg wins with Chiefs, average TD & yards/game from scrimmage: 7.9, 0.4 ,57.6

Oh, and he didn't SHIT ON THE FRANCHISE after he left. So he wins there.

Now go **** yourselves.
**** Tony G. I think he was overrated. And anytime your best offensive player is a TE, you're ****ed. So, even during the Priest years, we never had a legitimate #1 receiver, always 2 #2s. So...OF COURSE his numbers were great. Trent was trINT when he was trying to throw to WRs. in 2003 and 2004 he fed the ball to TG and the RBs. So Tony G had 104 catches in 2004, just because Trent had NOWHERE else to go with the ball. **** Tony G.

I'm glad Travis Kelce is already the best TE in Chiefs history, working on being the best TE in NFL history. **** Tony G.

Tony G and D Bowe were the same guy.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:01 AM   #817
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
**** Tony G. I think he was overrated.

So you think instead of being the greatest TE of all time he was maybe the 2nd or 3rd? How the **** was he overrated?????
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:04 AM   #818
Going home eventually

Quote:
**** Tony G. I think he was overrated. And anytime your best offensive player is a TE, you're ****ed. So, even during the Priest years, we never had a legitimate #1 receiver, always 2 #2s. So...OF COURSE his numbers were great. Trent was trINT when he was trying to throw to WRs. in 2003 and 2004 he fed the ball to TG and the RBs. So Tony G had 104 catches in 2004, just because Trent had NOWHERE else to go with the ball. **** Tony G.

I'm glad Travis Kelce is already the best TE in Chiefs history, working on being the best TE in NFL history. **** Tony G.

Tony G and D Bowe were the same guy.
There are a few outliers. Gronk and Kelce have won the big one and they were the best players on offense outside of QB but I think you are right. Most teams best offensive player is not the TE. Atlanta was insane to take Pitts at 4. Really stupid pick.

Bowe and Tony were not the same guy.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:12 AM   #819
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
There are a few outliers. Gronk and Kelce have won the big one and they were the best players on offense outside of QB but I think you are right. Most teams best offensive player is not the TE. Atlanta was insane to take Pitts at 4. Really stupid pick.

Bowe and Tony were not the same guy.
Gronk and Kelce have shown that there is more to being a TE than just being a freak athlete. They are both good athletes, and Kelce is a better one but there are plenty of guys who are faster, jump higher, and bigger at TE. They are both good because they understand where to sit down and end routes based on the defense they are facing.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:14 AM   #820
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
MY GOODNESS.

Sigh
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:23 AM   #821
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post

So you think instead of being the greatest TE of all time he was maybe the 2nd or 3rd? How the **** was he overrated?????
BECAUSE HE SHIT ON THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE! **** HIM.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:24 AM   #822
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
MY GOODNESS.

Sigh
No shit. I felt that one in my soul, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:25 AM   #823
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post

Asshole refused to sign my hat at training camp when I was just a kid.

Nobody else was around. It was his rookie year, before he had done jack ****ing shit in the league. I was just a kid going, "Mr. Gonzalez, could you sign my hat, please?" And the dude thought he was already NFL royalty or some shit.

Asshole gave me a look of contempt like I'm the scum of the earth, turns his back, and walks away.

I've always been cautious about rooting for Gonzalez. I loved all the catches and TDs and big plays he made. But these days I have zero energy for him as a fan, and it all kind of started when he got traded. Deep down, I wanted him to never win a playoff game.

When he's on TV these days and does his, "Geeeeee I don't know I'm loyal to BOTH Atlanta and Kansas City guuuuyyyzzzzz!!" dumb****ery, I have no love for the guy or fond memories.

Honestly, if somebody today said, "Hey, Tony Gonzalez is over there! Want to go talk to him," I'd decline the invitation. Because if I did encounter him, I'd want to kick him square in the nutsack instead of talking to him, and that would probably mean I'd get my ass kicked. So it'd be better if I just turn my back on him the way he turned his back on the kid version of me years ago.

Eat a dick, Tony. I hope October goes nuts and murders you with a kitchen knife.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:28 AM   #824
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Who wasn't shitting on the franchise back then?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:48 AM   #825
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
That moment you go to Thumb Up a post and realize you already did.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.