Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2020, 10:15 AM  
In Search of a Life

Wr round 1

So obviously the Chiefs aren't desperate for a WR. They do need one with Watkins probably leaving though. I like Pringle but I don't know what he really is.

If you're sitting there at say 29-32 and one of these big WR's falls thru the cracks, you take a swing?

This draft is pretty loaded at WR, so I wouldn't but if say one of the Alabama guys fell, I might think about it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:32 PM   #46
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I want to give Mahomes toys, but I don't see spending a first on a WR. He'd be fourth or fifth in line for touches. We're not a place where we're developing people. We're in a place where we're trying to put the best 22 on the field so we can keep winning Super Bowls. We should be concentrating on short term goals from my perspective.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:25 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I want to give Mahomes toys, but I don't see spending a first on a WR. He'd be fourth or fifth in line for touches. We're not a place where we're developing people. We're in a place where we're trying to put the best 22 on the field so we can keep winning Super Bowls. We should be concentrating on short term goals from my perspective.
I can agree with you in terms of the 1st round pick but that's a place where I'm more of the thought that you just look to improve a spot regardless. If it fills an immediate need, then great.

Outside of that, I honestly hope Veach takes the exact opposite approach. I think you are, ideally, drafting to replace what you expect to lose. The Chiefs stand to lose a starter and/or quality depth in 2021 at WR, CB, DE, RB, and SLB. You look at difficulties players have digesting Reid's playbook, drafting a couple of WRs in 2021 is less than ideal. You'd like to see one come this year.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:32 AM   #48
Veteran

Denzel Mims is my guy, no links with the Chiefs though so I doubt he gets taken at 32 if hes there.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli