Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 08:11 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

A tradition like no other ****Official Masters Thread****

Anyone watching
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 10:42 AM   #241
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Plow, if you don’t have 50 bucks your caddie will gladly take a rough handjob.
Stop offering to be my caddy. It's getting weird.

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 11:04 AM   #242
Spiraling down the Drain

Feel like I wasted a Sunday afternoon.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:42 PM   #243
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
If they had adhered to those rules I would have no problem with it either.

Several times they had it blasting loud enough to hear from the next fairway. Let alone while you are trying to putt or tee off having it blasting from their cart in your group.
Whenever there's music in my cart the volume is so low that you can't hear it beyond about a 15 ft radius. And we turn it off whenever we're approaching other golfers.

The shorts thing I can take or leave. Out of all the things I listed that was the least important. Music blaring in LIV events and the teams format are two things I hope die whenever they merge. I have no interest in even checking scores for the Zurich this weekend because of the teams format. I guarantee I'd watch more LIV (I watch basically none) if they didn't have the team format.

Golf is a team sport for four days every two years. The Ryder Cup is a great event, and it's the only time there ever needs to be teams in golf. It's an individual sport. That's one of the things that makes it so great. The pressure all falls on the individual.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:54 AM   #244
Perpetual Mediocrity

Tremendous ending to the LIV event this week with a team playoff win for the Aussie team at home amidst a crazy crowd. Was effectively a Ryder Cup-like environment down the stretch.

Broadcast continues to be miles better than the one that CBS/the PGAT is putting on (which was particularly awful today).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.