Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 08:50 PM   #2
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
To this august body, I would LOVE to be able to share numerous pictures on this thread, unfortunately, I cannot. All of my photo albums burned to the ground on Christmas day 2011 - therefore, I posted Def Leppard - Photograph because I have nothing else to offer. Sorry.
That sucks. We moved about a year ago, and I put all of our regular photos in plastic totes and had them in a basement storage room until we were ready to move. Of course, it's then that my water meter springs a leak RIGHT ****ING ABOVE THEM and ruined a great deal of them. Everything else in that storage room was replaceable...
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:10 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
That sucks. We moved about a year ago, and I put all of our regular photos in plastic totes and had them in a basement storage room until we were ready to move. Of course, it's then that my water meter springs a leak RIGHT ****ING ABOVE THEM and ruined a great deal of them. Everything else in that storage room was replaceable...
Shit happens and we move on, I met my wife because of that event. I was able to replace ALL of my Chiefs and LSU memorabilia within 5 years and have more now then I did then. Photos are gone but I have more important photos than the ones I lost - kids, grand kids and family. Most important in this time and age.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:03 PM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Shit happens and we move on, I met my wife because of that event. I was able to replace ALL of my Chiefs and LSU memorabilia within 5 years and have more now then I did then. Photos are gone but I have more important photos than the ones I lost - kids, grand kids and family. Most important in this time and age.
All true, and in the end, it's all just stuff. You'll acquire more of it...rather quickly it seems at times.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.