Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:25 PM   #3991
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The Menu was pretty weird. Not really my style of movie.

That cheeseburger did look amazing though.
Yeah, I'm just finishing it up. It was weird AF. And yes, I would have housed that cheeseburger.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:27 AM   #3992
Banned

You People on Netflix - 7/10. Romantic comedy which turned out to be pretty funny. We watched it with out new 4k projector and it gave this movie even more charm. I wanted to have one of those devices for quite some time and recently read couple of articles on Projectors Land. It helped me to make my final decision and must admit it was a very good choice.

Last edited by markdis; 02-10-2023 at 04:15 AM..
markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:54 AM   #3993
MVP

Quote:
The Menu was pretty weird. Not really my style of movie.

That cheeseburger did look amazing though.
I really enjoyed The Menu, even if Nicholas Hoult's character made it hard to suspend my disbelief because he was too one dimensional in his cultishness.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2023, 10:00 AM   #3994
Supporter

I watched Whip It. Hadn't ever heard of it before. I was like whatever I'll just kick it on while I'm knocking shit out in the office. It was pretty danged good.

As unlikeable as Ellen (at the time) Page became, she (at the time) was really good in this. So was Drew Barrymore, who've I've never thought was very good...in anything. It was a pretty shallow role, but she made me laugh every time. Plus she directed it, and from a directorial perspective, it was pretty solid.

Don't go in expecting much, but if you get a chance, it's worth a look.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2023, 01:44 PM   #3995
Supporter

A Man Called Otto was good. Wife and I both liked it.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:23 PM   #3996
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdis View Post
You People on Netflix - 7/10
Watched this the other night with the wife. Surprisingly funny, though i doubt a lot here will like it because "The Message". If you're the type that gets bent out of shape over making fun of Karens and the such, this might not be for you.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:57 PM   #3997
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
A Man Called Otto was good. Wife and I both liked it.
It was a really good movie. Both my wife and I loved it but I had to roll my eyes at

Spoiler!
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 10:20 PM   #3998
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Getting a major "What We Do in the Shadows" vibe.
There will be deep cuts. This isn't Cage's first go round with the vampire genre. Plenty of comedy to mine there...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:05 PM   #3999
You gotta kill a few people

M3gan was enjoyable enough but nothing special. It’s more one that I’d recommend to a preteen who is just getting into horror.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2023, 12:49 PM   #4000
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
M3gan was enjoyable enough but nothing special. It’s more one that I’d recommend to a preteen who is just getting into horror.
Surprisingly better than i thought it'd be. It was clever enough and didn't take itself too seriously. There was surprisingly good character depth.

Not a true horror movie, but fun enough for a date night or a popcorn night with the kids or something.

Better than you'd initially think it would be, i'd say.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2023, 01:25 PM   #4001
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Surprisingly better than i thought it'd be. It was clever enough and didn't take itself too seriously. There was surprisingly good character depth.

Not a true horror movie, but fun enough for a date night or a popcorn night with the kids or something.

Better than you'd initially think it would be, i'd say.
Yeah, shades of the Child's Play reboot with the murderous AI doll, but I feel like I'll remember this one a bit more fondly.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:44 PM   #4002
Bolton gonna knock you out

Anyone seen the Netflix movie White Noise? It’s eerily similar to what’s happening in Ohio currently.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2023, 12:23 PM   #4003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

The wife and I went and watched this last night. We did not think it was funny much at all. Really a boring movie if you ask me. It is getting good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes though so maybe others will like it.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-25-2023, 03:18 PM   #4004
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Hmm, I'd argue it's a silly movie *about* the depravity. It's satire.

As for "meaningless", to each their own.

I thought it was a decent movie, but also that there were a couple of scenes that really needed to be re-thought.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 08:44 PM   #4005

Just got done watching the Banshees of Inisherin. I enjoyed it and it was definitely something a bit different. Brendan Gleeson and Colin Ferrell are just excellent actors in anything.