Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:21 PM   #1861
Most Valuable Villain

If I have to hear one more ****ing time that we’re pasting together an offensive line for the Super Bowl.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:23 PM   #1862
Rookie

Everyone in the media is talking about KC's OL injuries, but what about all of Tampa's injuries on defense?

Major players on their D are really banged up, and there is a real risk of them dressing guys who only make it through 1/2 the game before things flare up. Suddenly they could be scrambling to get guys out there.
GoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-05-2021, 12:24 PM   #1863
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If I have to hear one more ****ing time that we’re pasting together an offensive line for the Super Bowl.
and they are so uniformed by saying that Schwartz is out, like it happened in the last few weeks...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:24 PM   #1864
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBills! View Post
Everyone in the media is talking about KC's OL injuries, but what about all of Tampa's injuries on defense?

Major players on their D are really banged up, and there is a real risk of them dressing guys who only make it through 1/2 the game before things flare up. Suddenly they could be scrambling to get guys out there.
Both of their safeties and their all-pro LB. It's a big freaking deal that nobody other than some of us here are talking about.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:24 PM   #1865
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

You also don’t get to stop hearing about Milano, err, I mean Vea.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:26 PM   #1866
Andy Reid Supporter

Can’t imagine how frustrating it is for DL to sack Patrick. The only QB similar to him in passing and movement is Russell Wilson.

Patrick isn’t as fast in a straight line as Russ, but 3 cone was better which means he’s quicker and can move faster in smaller spaces.

Then you add in his many arm angles to go around you when you actually do get to him. And then try doing that all game. You pretty much have to be exhausted by the 2nd half
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:26 PM   #1867
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
and they are so uniformed by saying that Schwartz is out, like it happened in the last few weeks...
The only injury that is remotely recent is Fisher.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:26 PM   #1868
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Both of their safeties and their all-pro LB. It's a big freaking deal that nobody other than some of us here are talking about.
Not to mention... their only LB who is an asset in pass defense.

If their plan is to rely on a lot of zone defense... good luck doing that without your safeties and your best cover LB.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:28 PM   #1869
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
What is shows is that these old pre-conceived notions about the NFL die hard.

People are picking the Bucs because "games are won in the trenches".

It's like they didn't watch the Patriots over the last 10 years, flipping the ball to undersized WR's and RB's in less than 2 seconds while blanketing the field with DB's and rushing 3.

It's like they haven't watched the Chiefs all year, moving the ball at will regardless of who plays OL.

The modern NFL is about matchups, especially individual player matchups. The whole "trenches" argument died years ago.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:29 PM   #1870
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:30 PM   #1871
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Not to mention... their only LB who is an asset in pass defense.

If their plan is to rely on a lot of zone defense... good luck doing that without your safeties and your best cover LB.
Right. White is a nice run stopper but David is their coverage guy and he's got a bum hammy.

Does anybody really think he's going to be able to plant and pivot in pass defense, especially to cover slants or, God forbid, Travis Kelce?
Old 02-05-2021, 12:31 PM   #1872
In Search of a Life

Eh I honestly don’t think the injuries for the Bucs are a big deal. I think they’re just being cautious. They’ll all play, and other than Whitehead, they should be fine.

Hope I’m wrong though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:32 PM   #1873
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Eh I honestly don’t think the injuries for the Bucs are a big deal. I think they’re just being cautious. They’ll all play and other than Whitehead they should be fine.

Hope I’m wrong though.
I don't know man. Winfield and David sound like they're pretty sore and taking limited reps in practice.

Not that they won't play but I get the feeling they won't be fully 100%.

Whitehead though, I could totally see him last a quarter before he has to come out. He's still legitimately injured from the sounds of it.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:33 PM   #1874
MVP

Like every other game The Chiefs have played in the last season and a half:

If they take care of their business, they'll win.

It's possible that they don't.

I don't think it's likely.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:35 PM   #1875
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.