Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2020, 11:01 AM   #2
Special Teams ACE!!!

First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:08 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.
I'll take it
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:11 AM   #4
Special Teams ACE!!!

Sold. Everybody welcome DrRyan to the CP Mock Draft!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:13 AM   #5
It's All Good

Quote:
Welcome!
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-27-2020, 11:15 AM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I suspect he'll be brilliant in his drafting. You don't choose a name with "Dr" in it without years of training.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:11 AM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Loud, energetic music blares over the loudspeakers, and someone kicks the door open. As the crowd looks on, America's favorite tight end enters, carrying the Lombardi Trophy. Travis Kelce pops a beer, puts some hotel keys in his pocket that are being thrown to him by the women in the crowd, and stops by the table to pick the up draft card.

He takes the podium and a respectful hush falls over the crowd.

"Six years ago," he says, "I was the 63rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Times were different back then. I was a third rounder when the Chiefs were drafting 1st in each round. Now we're drafting a second rounder when the Chiefs are drafting last in each round, if you don't count our exchange of the 55 who ends games with sacks for the 55 who lines up offsides."

Travis looks at the card and smiles. "This guy will help us a lot. And you've got to FIGHT for your RIGHT to pronounce it! With the 63rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:14 AM   #8
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Loud, energetic music blares over the loudspeakers, and someone kicks the door open. As the crowd looks on, America's favorite tight end enters, carrying the Lombardi Trophy. Travis Kelce pops a beer, puts some hotel keys in his pocket that are being thrown to him by the women in the crowd, and stops by the table to pick the up draft card.

"Six years ago," he says, "I was the 63rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Times were different back then. I was a third rounder when the Chiefs were drafting 1st in each round. Now we're drafting a second rounder when the Chiefs are drafting last in each round, if you don't count our exchange of the 55 who ends games with sacks for the 55 who lines up offsides."

Travis looks at the card and smiles. "This guy will help us a lot. And you've got to FIGHT for your RIGHT to pronounce it! With the 63rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn."
Well done, sir.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-27-2020, 11:16 AM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
Well done, sir.
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:23 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.
I figured it would be Noah. Another solid pick RainMan - are you Brett Veach?

I’ll say more about this pick when other individuals get selected....
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:47 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Probably the direction I'd have gone.

But there's also one other guy on there that I'd have thought real hard about (especially if I'd have gone w/ Delpit in Rd1).

We'll see when my other guy goes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:39 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:

This is exactly who I was talking about. Great job Rain Man.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:46 AM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This is exactly who I was talking about. Great job Rain Man.
Seriously? What are the odds of that? I figured for sure I was going to disappoint you.

The reason I didn't take Diggs or Jaylon Johnson in the first was that so many CBs were being taken, I figured that a good one would slide to me in the 2nd.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:49 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Seriously? What are the odds of that? I figured for sure I was going to disappoint you.
I would’ve made the same 2 picks you made. Top guy on my board at both spots.

You won’t hear me complaining one bit
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:14 AM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Okay, what do we think? Partying in the streets with Mahomes pouring beers from the second floor, or horror?

We're not sure of Breeland's status and he may well be back, but Fuller is gone so we have an open roster spot. Igbinoghene seems like a guy with upside who can play immediately in our passing packages.