Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 12:04 PM   #2
Supporter

MID TO LATE FEBRUARY DELIVERY ESTIMATE?!?!?

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:09 PM   #3
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

Some of the stuff I ordered won't be here till late March...
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:34 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

This! Am headed to New Orleans for carnival next week. Really was wanting to wear some SB gear. Oh well, AFC champ gear will do for now.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:23 PM   #5
Forgetting 2013 season end.

On a call today, a colleague who's in KC proper busted out the video option and he was sporting the white SB winner hat.

Freaking awesome.

He had to wait in a line for an hour last night after the game.
EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:50 PM   #6
Veteran

Dartgod, where did you get that red shirt from? I don't like any of these plain jane grey shirts, I want red dammit!

I didn't know there was beef with Chiefs fans and Barstool sports, but they have some awesome looking shirts on their site.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #7
Banned

For those who want a Mahomes red Super Bowl 54 jersey they are back up for ordering: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r0c2:po-2
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:08 PM   #8
Starter

I ordered the game program to go on my KC memorabilia wall. Shipping has been delayed but the art looks really nice.

zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:11 PM   #9
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbazah View Post
I ordered the game program to go on my KC memorabilia wall. Shipping has been delayed but the art looks really nice.

Costco in KC was selling those last week and I grabbed one then.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:50 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbazah View Post

Sweet and ditto! The gold frame is from the actual venue, the blue frame is just a reprint. According to the site I ordered the program from. NOT the gospel.

Last edited by Stryker; 02-12-2020 at 09:01 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:13 PM   #11
Veteran

Ordering these. Can't wait to see what Mahomes comes up with on his own website
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:01 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post

Where are those from?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:24 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Where are those from?
barstoolsports.com

They also have this little gem. I didn't want anything with 49ers on it though. they have some funny Andy shirts as well

Old 02-04-2020, 05:43 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post

Where did you see these? I gotta have the black one.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:53 PM   #15
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Where did you see these? I gotta have the black one.
https://store.barstoolsports.com/collections/football
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.