Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2019, 02:17 PM  
Rabbi Goldmann

2019 NCAA Tournament

Thought we could get thru at least 1 round with local teams still alive before starting this, but it was not to be. What’s on your mind?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:55 PM   #241
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You beat this Gonzaga team the same way WSU beat that one. Physical, sound play. Gonzaga capitalizes on mistakes, but if you play physically with no mistakes, they're not going to line up and beat you in the half court.

This team is far deeper and has a far more athletic back court than the team WSU spanked, but they don't have the top end player (that long haired pillowbitergot who it turns out was soft as shit).

Same shit different year though, get in their business and don't make mistakes and they'll struggle.
You may be right but who plays all half court sets only in the FF4. Lots of transition basketball.
I watched Gonzaga beat Duke in a good game earlier this year. They’re a little more flexible than past Zags teams. They can play every way and they are long/athletic everywhere.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:57 PM   #242
You Sweetie!

these teams look sloppy tonight.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:10 PM   #243
You Sweetie!

UVA finally looking like Virginia. Jeez man they were off the bulk of this 1st half.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:29 PM   #244
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
You may be right but who plays all half court sets only in the FF4. Lots of transition basketball.
I watched Gonzaga beat Duke in a good game earlier this year. They’re a little more flexible than past Zags teams. They can play every way and they are long/athletic everywhere.
Dude. I know there is transition in the tournament. There are also possessions where the other team takes away what you want to do on a play and you have to go make something happen. That's what WSU did to them, and that's how the other teams have gone down - sometimes in flames.

Eh, the other Zags teams won in a lot of ways, but they're all the same. They all execute and play smart ball, and aren't used to playing with physicality and can't score when the execution breaks down.

This team has a more athletic back court, but I don't think it's as good as that team with Morrison-molestache was. And these guys probably don't have the efficiency numbers that the team WSU beat down had. That team executed really well, but when you jammed screens, and bumped cutters they fell apart.

I might be wrong here, but I see a lot of the same things out of this Gonzaga team.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:30 PM   #245
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
UVA finally looking like Virginia. Jeez man they were off the bulk of this 1st half.
You're a UNC fan, right?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:34 PM   #246
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You're a UNC fan, right?
No my ex wife went there - I don't really have a team these days. I embraced them while I was married to her - her cousin played w/ Ty Lawson and May and that crew.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:45 PM   #247
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
No my ex wife went there - I don't really have a team these days. I embraced them while I was married to her - her cousin played w/ Ty Lawson and May and that crew.
Fair enough.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:49 PM
CasselGotPeedOn
This message has been deleted by CasselGotPeedOn.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:52 PM   #248
It was not a fair catch

Michigan..........my god.....

Would like Oregon to win. I like Altman for some reason

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:54 PM   #249
It was not a fair catch

Nice flop from Oregon dude

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:55 PM   #250
Supporter

LOL that Oregon kid tries to get in Diakite's face. Realizes he's a giant, and falls down.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:57 PM   #251
Supporter

Oh, and that stupid ****ing ref said "boom" when he called the T.

Who the **** says "BOOM" when you make a call?

****ing refs man.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:05 PM   #252
In Search of a Life

Virgina gonna Virginia.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:07 PM   #253
You Sweetie!

Virginia living on borrowed time, who'd have thought - they seem very vulnerable.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:09 PM   #254
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Virgina gonna Virginia.
They boggle the mind.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:13 PM   #255
You Sweetie!

I only saw Virginia early in the season - they looked really freaking good - then I heard they almost lost in the first or second round - I didn't see that game. IF they happen to survive tonight, I'm not sure they can make the FF.