Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:17 PM   #2221
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I think he's wrong. I'm no gourmet, but I don't think you have an authentic traditional Kennedy unless your baked beans contain at least a quart of Scotch. Some purists might insist that you leave a secretary floating in them for a few hours as well.
When I returned Mary Jo and the car were gone!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:21 PM   #2222
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
4. Keep track of it to make sure it ends up on someone else's plate.

That's the slab that ends up on Shithead2's plate.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:21 PM   #2223
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
When I returned Mary Jo and the car were gone!
leftovers?
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:32 PM   #2224
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
back at you. those are beef ribs. poorly cooked. wooden spoon.

Seriously, dude, you're a ****ing moron.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:40 PM   #2225
New and Improved

Cut some one inch chops off of a pork loin, marinated them over night then smoked them on my gas grill (jury rigged for smoking) earlier today. Best damn chops I have ever had.
I've finally figured out how to do pork loin to perfection. Hopefully I'll be able to duplicate it in the future.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:43 PM   #2226
FINALLY! The wait is over.

I'm gonna rock some Dinty Moore and some beef yakasoba noodles box. It's not Kennedy, but it's definitely Oswald.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:54 PM   #2227
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Seriously, dude, you're a ****ing moron.
i can't fix stupid
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:01 PM   #2228
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I'm gonna rock some Dinty Moore and some beef yakasoba noodles box. It's not Kennedy, but it's definitely Oswald.

This?

Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:06 PM   #2229
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
1. Five second rule.

2. Use the garden hose to get rid of any vegetation or dirt.

3. Back on the smoker to dry and sterilize.

4. Keep track of it to make sure it ends up on someone else's plate.

5. Profit
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:13 PM   #2230
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
More tri tip

http://thetritipguy.com/how-to-grill-tri-tip-2/

*i dont trim mine that much, i leave the fat side up

one more

Right at about 02:46 a fly lands on the meat. That's really ****ing gross.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:49 PM   #2231
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I really like spicy BBQ sauce on pork chops for some reason. I usually use Famous Dave's Devil's spit. Anyone recommend something similar?

Very smoky, very KC style [sweet and smoky]. A great deal of heat, more than Devil's Spit, and no HCFS. Probably the most heat of a sauce that's strictly/primarily a barbecue sauce, as opposed to a straight hot sauce like Wilbur's Revenge or Tha Bomb.

Thinnish, about the consistency of Gates and Son's extra spice without the cracked black pepper or celery salt.

The nice thing is, with the smoke and sweet, you can kind of meter the heat by how much you slather on. Just a thin coat and most anyone can eat it. Gunked on thick and it will burn like your higher Scoville Buffalo wings.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 05-08-2016 at 08:09 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:51 PM   #2232
In Search of a Life

Beer can while chicken on the charcoal.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:52 PM   #2233
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
This?

OH HELL YES!!!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:15 PM   #2234
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Beer can while chicken on the charcoal.

twitter ism't realtime
Old 05-08-2016, 08:18 PM   #2235
Mod Team

Sockeye Salmon tonight. Cooked up 2 lbs of chicken for the week along side it as well. Have corn from my garden in the foil. Was missing some kernels and didn't want the hate of Buehler on that one.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.