Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2020, 06:46 AM  
MVP

Sean Connery passed away

https://variety.com/2020/film/actors...90-1234820498/

Last edited by Dartgod; 10-31-2020 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: replaced link with one that actually works
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 11-06-2020, 06:43 AM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Your name is Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez?
There can be only one of those.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:45 AM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'll take The Rapists for $200

RIP, Sean
I'll take the The Penis Mightier for $500.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 08:09 AM   #93
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I'll take the The Penis Mightier for $500.

This woman was actually a contestant on Jeopardy and didn't know the final answer, so she wrote Turd Ferguson so Alex had to read it out loud.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli