Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 06:06 PM  
Hello

Tell them now before it's too late. A chance to tell CP members you appreciate them.

Every time someone passes from this board (or our lives) there is an "in memory" thread created and it always contains a lot of "I wish i met him/her" or "I wish I told him/her" how appreciated he/she was.

I feel like attempting a nice thread where you can tell important members that you appreciate them.

Sorry if this thread is already out there.

Try to leave the nonsense bullshit in another thread, keep this thread as on track and POSITIVE as we're able to have it please.

For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.

I know when i got a different job and switched from a cozy office job to an evening job trying to help kids with issues, I lost a TON of posting time. We had some extremely interesting threads during the time and more than once crashed the server for one of the race to 1,000 posts threads, gif wars, etc.

I appreciated those years and miss them. I switched jobs in 2013 I believe and CP hasn't been the same for me since. I've lost touch on some of those people and miss the interactions we used to have.

For my first appreciation post I'd like to point out that i really appreciate Loochy. That dude seems like he'd be a great person to be around. He's by far the most consistent posting on here at actually making me laugh out loud. I love his brand of humor and I think we'd probably be the worlds greatest best friends in real life. . I also know nothing about who loochy is in real life. Could be a homosexual axe murderer or a 3 foot tall woman. But she's the funniest 3 foot tall woman I'd know, I'm sure of that.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:19 PM   #16
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
holy crap you lost out to no one.

2008 King of the N00bs poll:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=king+n00bs

2008 King of the N00bs discussion:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=king+n00bs

The past honorees:

2013 King of the N00bs: Aussiechiefsfan
2012 King of the n00bs: Sorter
2011 King of the n00bs: BoneKrusher
2010 King of the n00bs: Shogun
2009 King of the n00bs: Bosschief
2008 No one was deemed worthy
2007 King of the n00bs: Crazy Coffey
2006 King of the n00bs: Bill Parcells, D2112, Griswald etc.
2005 King of the n00bs: Fax
****ing Bosschief. Lol. He still around? Pretty sure it was him. He's pretty funny and was a quality poster, at least at the time. I thought it might have been Shogun though. Can't remember, been too long.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:20 PM   #17
Kind of a mod

I enjoy fixing my shit for you all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:33 PM   #18
Why so serious?

I met Loochy once. It was the AFC Championship Game against the Patriots. Tensions were running high. I was with Clay and htismaqe.

Sidenote: it's always weird when you go to a CP gathering where people introduce themselves by their screennames. "Hi, I'm h-t-i-s-m-a-q-e. ****... why didn't I choose a more pronounceable handle?!" "Hi, I'm Billay, but my friends and family call me TittyMeat." You get it. Things are difficult.

Anyway, back to the AFCCG.... It was ****ing cold. I had like 37 layers on. Then some guy walks up to me at what was allegedly the CP tailgate. Tall-ish. Handsome. Svelte. No goatee. I figured there was a Vanity Fair photoshoot in Lot E that he had come from. "I'm Loochy." I know when I type that it should've been obvious who he was, but all I could think about was the fact that he seemed to just be wearing a cut-off windbreaker or something and it was ****ING COLD. I don't know. It took me 30 minutes to realize that it was THE Loochy, with that avatar, and by the time I had figured it out, he was gone. It was exactly what you would've expected. Minus the handjob.

To finish, I've met a host of CP people in real life. And while I would admittedly normally despise most of them for their politics and worldviews, I actually kinda love them all. We've all suffered through this Chiefs thing long enough that it supersedes everything else.

So, cheers to you, cheers to Loochy, cheers to us all.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:37 PM   #19
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
****ing Bosschief. Lol. He still around? Pretty sure it was him. He's pretty funny and was a quality poster, at least at the time. I thought it might have been Shogun though. Can't remember, been too long.
BossChief is. Shogun is now on lurker status.

I miss Shogun, but I get it. Not sure if this is the reason, but my wife and I will be adding to our family in October, so lurker status might be my fate for a while as well.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:39 PM   #20
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Antifreeze
AIDS tree
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:41 PM   #21
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
BossChief is. Shogun is now on lurker status.

I miss Shogun, but I get it. Not sure if this is the reason, but my wife and I will be adding to our family in October, so lurker status might be my fate for a while as well.
Congrats, Ben! That’s great news. Welcome to the club
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:45 PM   #22
Supporter

Great topic and forum overall! I started out on WildBillsChiefs nearly 20 yrs ago before coming here. It was an adjustment. This board definitely required thicker skin but I love the vibe. I really appreciate everybody here despite any differences and disagreements.

I live in Compton, CA ...a SoCal resident my entire life and a Chiefs fan for the last 30 years. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to watch a game with a few of the Cali guys here as well as meet others from this forum when I eventually make my way to KC for a game at Arrowhead.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:47 PM   #23
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Congrats, Ben! That’s great news. Welcome to the club
Thank you so much, Pat! We're stoked. Just got moved into a new place that's perfect for getting a family started. Both of our parents are about 20 minutes away from us now, so it felt like the right time (this was before COVID hit )

Still, it's given us a lot of time to get the baby room ready and the fact that we've basically been stuck in the same place for 6 weeks now and are still happily married is definitely confidence boosting for the future.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:51 PM   #24
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
To finish, I've met a host of CP people in real life. And while I would admittedly normally despise most of them for their politics and worldviews, I actually kinda love them all. We've all suffered through this Chiefs thing long enough that it supersedes everything else.

So, cheers to you, cheers to Loochy, cheers to us all.
I hosted a tailgate for every home game. Posted the location and invited everyone on the Planet. Ran for 6-8 years or so. Never knew who would show up. Had planeteers who feuded with each other on here attend at the same time. Real DC hate etc. never once had an issue. In person everyone just had a good time.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:51 PM   #25
pie is never free

He doesn’t know it yet, but Bowser and I will be betrothed...SOON
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:01 PM   #26
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I hosted a tailgate for every home game. Posted the location and invited everyone on the Planet. Ran for 6-8 years or so. Never knew who would show up. Had planeteers who feuded with each other on here attend at the same time. Real DC hate etc. never once had an issue. In person everyone just had a good time.
Well son of a bitch. I've been to a few games and never once stopped by. Kicking myself now.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:03 PM   #27
Paladin

I appreciate anyone who replies to my posts. Makes me feel like I'm not invisible. I appreciate yall and I appreciate any rep that's been given to me since I've joined. Blessings upon all of you and your loved ones.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 09:13 PM   #28
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I enjoy fixing my shit for you all.
I lost several thousand posts years ago along with a lot of other folks.

Everyone else got their posts back.

I didn't.

You didn't fix my stuff. But that is OK, I like the fact that you are a numbers nerd.

(It wasn't like those posts were important anyway....and having a lower post count makes it seem like I've posted a lot less here than I have over the years.)
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:15 PM   #29
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
I appreciate anyone who replies to my posts. Makes me feel like I'm not invisible. I appreciate yall and I appreciate any rep that's been given to me since I've joined. Blessings upon all of you and your loved ones.
I like the words of encouragement you will sometimes unexpectedly find in your rep channel that you get from folks around here.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:15 PM   #30
Pessimistically optimistic.

I appreciate everyone giving me a place to vent and read different fan-based opinions about the team I've been goddamn crazy about since 1993.

Being a military brat, I latched onto KC after Joe Montana retired with them and had never truly conversed with Chiefs fans before (and some might say I don't converse much now given my low post total). I enjoy seeing everyone's takes and I'm sincerely glad to have shared our championship run with you all this past season.

Unfortunately, I can't say I know any one person in particular here, but I do sincreely appreciate BigRedChief's movements in supporting the troops. Eight years ago, he led the way in funding/supplying my shop with a boxful of goodies while we were deployed to the desert.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.