Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 03:24 PM  
Banned

I love pro rasslin'....

.....been a fan since the late 50's, but.......pro wrestling is not essential and needs to be put on hold like the rest of us right now. How they are allowed to continue on is a mystery to me, it sends a really bad message to begin with.....the hell with our workers.

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. That is what we are dealing with now, and we stiil have rasslin'?

I get the AEW, and the other smaller shows can't do this but the WWE could, Vince just gives his workers a bonus so they can go home and ride this out, to keep making them work during this is simply wrong.

I guess it will take a Russell Wilson, Christian McCaffrey to break a leg before they dump that stupid pro bowl, I guess Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre would have to get sick before shutting down the WWE.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:25 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
.....been a fan since the late 50's, but.......pro wrestling is not essential and needs to be put on hold like the rest of us right now. How they are allowed to continue on is a mystery to me, it sends a really bad message to begin with.....the hell with our workers.

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. That is what we are dealing with now, and we stiil have rasslin'?

I get the AEW, and the other smaller shows can't do this but the WWE could, Vince just gives his workers a bonus so they can go home and ride this out, to keep making them work during this is simply wrong.

Maybe we could exclusively use Mexican Luchas since they always wear masks and never take them off.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:27 PM   #3
Choco Favre

So you’re saying WWE should deliver milk/eggs/bread???
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:35 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Maybe we could exclusively use Mexican Luchas since they always wear masks and never take them off.
You really think this would work?

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
So you’re saying WWE should deliver milk/eggs/bread???
How did you get a drivers license?
Old 04-14-2020, 03:37 PM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
You really think this would work?

It's a mask. All of these recommendations never say what kind of mask.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:38 PM   #7
MVP

so the real question is, did you remember the fresh spinach???
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:39 PM   #8
MVP

****, you're old
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:39 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
It's a mask. All of these recommendations never say what kind of mask.
You really haven't noticed this....

My wife makes them for the church.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:40 PM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
You really haven't noticed this....

No, I haven't noticed any old hags wearing boxer shorts on their faces.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:42 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
so the real question is, did you remember the fresh spinach???
sec
Right now it's get in and get out as quickly as I can,just the essentials.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:44 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
****, you're old
Yep, seen a lot, hell O.J.Simpson still at SFCC, Cassius Clay a light heavy, Dallas Texans and Cotton Davidson, etc etc
Old 04-14-2020, 03:44 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Right now it's get in and get out as quickly as I can,just the essentials.
son, i am dissapoint.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:48 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
No, I haven't noticed any old hags wearing boxer shorts on their faces.
Well then...
Old 04-14-2020, 03:50 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
son, i am dissapoint.
sec
I confess, haven't thought of spinach since we last talked, yep...my bad.