Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:35 AM   #2491
The Constitutional Choo choo

I roll my own. So I have no idea if 40 cents a round is a good deal? I know 900.00 for a 1000 rounds is not.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:05 AM   #2492
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I heard ammo doubled in price over night.
So I checked.
Cheaper Than Dirt had a 1000 rounds of 5.56 for just under 900 bucks. What a joke
Sounds about right for them. I don't think I've ever shopped for anything online that I didn't find for less elsewhere. Calling themselves "Cheaper Than Dirt" is like a shop on Rodeo Drive calling themselves "Raoul's Discount Handbags."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:16 AM   #2493
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Sounds about right for them. I don't think I've ever shopped for anything online that I didn't find for less elsewhere. Calling themselves "Cheaper Than Dirt" is like a shop on Rodeo Drive calling themselves "Raoul's Discount Handbags."
I've had good luck with sgammo. Right before this rush, they had some pretty good prices on things. they are about the only online shop I buy ammo from though.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:29 AM   #2494
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I roll my own. So I have no idea if 40 cents a round is a good deal? I know 900.00 for a 1000 rounds is not.

Nope. It's robbery. www.ammoman.com has 1000 rounds of 5.56 (Lake city) for $500 -which (in my opinion) is about 150 bucks too much. But still........

I'm glad I keep stocked up.

Ammoman (much to my surprise) is nearly out of ALL calibers and product. WOW!

Last edited by Randallflagg; 03-17-2020 at 11:36 AM..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:27 PM   #2495
Supporter

$400 for 1000 rounds from MidwayUSA.

Get on Ammoseek.com and you can do a search for whatever ammo you want.

You can filter by grain, brand, caliber, amount of rounds.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:39 PM   #2496
Suupraa Geniuuusss

400/1000 isn’t bad. I make them for about half that. But if I had to buy, that would be okay.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 06:42 PM   #2497
Seeking the Truth daily

HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 07:58 PM   #2498
In my youth i pray to keep

I almost bought 1000 rounds of .223 last Saturday night before the panic buy started, now ammo is nowhere to be seen.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 07:59 PM   #2499
MVP

If .gov really cuts us a check, I'm buying the uppers to finish 2 of my 80% lowers. Might wait until the panic is over so they're cheaper though.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:02 PM   #2500
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
If .gov really cuts us a check, I'm buying the uppers to finish 2 of my 80% lowers. Might wait until the panic is over so they're cheaper though.
Did prices on uppers/lowers go up over this shit?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:22 PM   #2501
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not yet.

The infrastructure and manufacturing is in place to keep up, now. 7 years ago it wasn't.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:25 PM   #2502
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Mostly just at the few shit companies that price gouge, but some places seem to have slowed down their regular "on sale" offerings.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:01 PM   #2503
Admitted Planet Junky

Anyone have one of these? Thoughts?
Any information about a suppressor would also be appreciated. A few people have told me that they have been waiting for over a year to get the permit that is required here in Arkansas.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:28 PM   #2504
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post

Anyone have one of these? Thoughts?
Any information about a suppressor would also be appreciated. A few people have told me that they have been waiting for over a year to get the permit that is required here in Arkansas.
You need a permit to own a suppressor?

In Kansas we just need the federal tax stamp. $200 and a 6-9 month wait, which is complete bullshit.

Yes, get as many suppressors as you can. They are awesome. If you shoot prone get the best one regardless of weight, if you are free shooting get a lightweight one.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:42 PM   #2505
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
You need a permit to own a suppressor?

In Kansas we just need the federal tax stamp. $200 and a 6-9 month wait, which is complete bullshit.

Yes, get as many suppressors as you can. They are awesome. If you shoot prone get the best one regardless of weight, if you are free shooting get a lightweight one.
He probably meant the tax stamp. My brother applied for his a couple years ago and it took 5 months. I'm must guessing, but right now it probably would take a year or more.