Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2024, 07:23 PM   #2
It was not a fair catch

I even tried to return my items....I came up and the place to return my own items.

So-
a. these companies do this to keep their stuff out there
b. Some dumbass mixes up the names for returns.

Thinking A.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 07:36 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I even tried to return my items....I came up and the place to return my own items.

So-
a. these companies do this to keep their stuff out there
b. Some dumbass mixes up the names for returns.

Thinking A.
I hope the ****er starts selling TVs or iPhones.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:23 PM   #4
Wheeeeee!!!

Trade you a backpack for an updated THREE trophy avatar?

4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:28 PM   #5
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long View Post
Trade you a backpack for an updated THREE trophy avatar?

Sure, why not!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:29 PM   #6
Supporter

I read an article about this a while back. It is an Amazon/Chinese scam. The article I read was written because some woman had dozens of packages showing up at her house and Amazon was doing nothing to help her. Shit was just piling up. The scam part doesn't affect you, unless you end up in her situation, it has more to do with fake reviews if I recall correctly. I just remember thinking how weird the whole thing was.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:35 PM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I read an article about this a while back. It is an Amazon/Chinese scam. The article I read was written because some woman had dozens of packages showing up at her house and Amazon was doing nothing to help her. Shit was just piling up. The scam part doesn't affect you, unless you end up in her situation, it has more to do with fake reviews if I recall correctly. I just remember thinking how weird the whole thing was.
I have a really big trash can. That won't be an issue.

Honestly I was concerned that it might be part of some title fraud thing; part of a plot where a scammer tries to prove residency by providing proof that he sent mail from my house. God knows what sort of crap people might try to pull these days.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:40 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Honestly I was concerned that it might be part of some title fraud thing; part of a plot where a scammer tries to prove residency by providing proof that he sent mail from my house. God knows what sort of crap people might try to pull these days.
People using bullshit open source systems to steal personal information to commit fraud should have a bullet placed in their heads.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 10:10 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:

If a squatter tries to claim my house, I'll bring my friends Ruger and Smith and Wesson to come talk to him.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 09:04 PM   #10
The pizza king of kansas

If they drop off I phone I want one. I need a bigger screen
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 09:06 PM   #11
New and Improved

A friend of mine received a box of Panini NFL player cards and a retail promotion kit sent out by Panini addressed to him at his address. Thing is he has no idea why they were sent to him. Hell he doesn't even watch sports and hates football. After they sit around collecting dust he gave the box to me.
I sold all the cards on ebay in about 1 month for a bit over $600. At that time I noticed several people on there selling the same cards. Somebody at Panini really screwed up.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 10:32 PM   #12
Beyond the Rapids

I've had emails from Chinese junk sellers on Amazon (which is a redundant phrase I know) offering to give a free product in exchange for a positive review. The deal was that you go and buy it on Amazon and send them your receipt and they'd send you an Amazon gift card, and afterward you would get to keep the junk.

I presume these reviews are more valuable to them because it says "verified purchase" or whatever.

Maybe they don't follow through on the gift card or people are just trying to double-dip - once they get the gift card they try to return the product for a refund, only the return address is bogus...?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 11:11 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
A couple of months ago, a couple of packages sent by USPS showed up on my porch. Kind of surprising, since I hadn't ordered anything. They were marked "return to sender" and the sender address was mine, but with a name I'd never seen before. Both contained brand new backpacks, both of which seemed rather decent. Not needing a backpack, but being somebody who never throws anything away, I chucked them in the basement and didn't give the matter any additional thought.

So yesterday, there were two more packages on my porch, again marked "return to sender," from my address, and again with the name of person whom I don't know and certainly doesn't live in my house. I've been called many things over the years, but never Robert Gallagher. It then occurred to me that some seller on Amazon or similar site must be fraudulently using my address, but actually shipping things to customers, and if the items aren't addressed properly, they come to me. At least that's all I can come up with that makes any sense. Perhaps I should go into business selling this clown's mis-delivered shit. Frazod's Wayward Backpacks could be a real financial boon! Assuming I get more of them.

Has anything like this ever happened to anybody here? Should I take it up with the local post office? It doesn't really seem like anything to be concerned about, but it certainly is strange.
It could be a 3rd party Amazon international seller. They send a bunch of product to fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and amazon ships the products as they sell. Any items sold this way and returned have to be sent back to the 3rd party seller (Amazon won't just resell them) so it's possible the 3rd party seller provides Amazon with a random address for those because it's cheaper to just dump them than pay customs to receive them back.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.