Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 07:29 PM   #2
MVP

SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:48 PM   #3
Elway be drinkin' again

Mod bot
you around?
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:38 PM   #4
Supporter

Yeah guys, go to the ****ing Mod Store and get more mods!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 08:40 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dude, there are like three that are MIA and have been for some time. Bide your time, Dane McCloud. But watch out for kurtkobain.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 08:44 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Dude, there are like three that are MIA and have been for some time. Bide your time, Dane McCloud. But watch out for kurtkobain.
No one on Chiefsplanet would want me as a Moderator.

I wouldn't want to be a moderator because it's a thankless job and in the end, good people like Phobia, Bob Dole and others become demonized and hated.

I have plenty of people on CP that hate me already and there's reason to for me to willingly increase that head count.

I do that just fine on my own, thank you.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
No one on Chiefsplanet would want me as a Moderator.

I wouldn't want to be a moderator because it's a thankless job and in the end, good people like Phobia, Bob Dole and others become demonized and hated.

I have plenty of people on CP that hate me already and there's reason to for me to willingly increase that head count.

I do that just fine on my own, thank you.
I like how both of us were interested. Now it's "**** that noise". If I had too, I'd ban according to the rules with no further discussion. Bias will indeed be involved sometimes so I urge everyone to step off because it matters.

Last edited by eDave; 10-07-2020 at 08:59 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:11 PM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I like how both of us were interested. Now it's "**** that noise". If I had too, I'd ban according to the rules with no further discussion. Bias will indeed be involved sometimes so I urge everyone to step off because it matters.
I did it for 10 years.

It doesn't matter how "unbiased" you are. You will be inundated with accusations of favoritism until they either give up, or you do.

Being a mod here is a thankless job.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:58 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I've seen a lot of guys volunteering the service. Why anyone would want it is beyond me. One thing I do know is you can quit it anytime. So if it's too much nothing says you can't move on and be a regular poster.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:04 PM   #10
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I've seen a lot of guys volunteering the service. Why anyone would want it is beyond me. One thing I do know is you can quit it anytime. So if it's too much nothing says you can't move on and be a regular poster.
I don't recall saying it was too much.

I am a regular poster. I'm also a mod and I do mod stuff when it comes to my attention. Whether that happens when I am perusing a thread, or when someone reports an issue. I don't spend much time at all just looking for mod stuff to do. And neither do any of the other guys. That's why the reporting function is a pretty important tool to help us do our mod jobs.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 09:14 PM   #11
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post

I am a regular poster. I'm also a mod and I do mod stuff when it comes to my attention. Whether that happens when I am perusing a thread, or when someone reports an issue. I don't spend much time at all just looking for mod stuff to do. And neither do any of the other guys. That's why the reporting function is a pretty important tool to help us do our mod jobs.
Dart spends most of his hours figuring out the gambling challenge and bitch slapping some people (who will remain nameless) not following the rules (editing bets after they are placed), and others questioning how their winnings were calculated.
And we thank him for most of that
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:01 PM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The only problem with this concept is that politics have permeated pretty much every aspect of our lives at this point. The non-political is being made political by forces beyond our control.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 09:02 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
The only problem with this concept is that politics have permeated pretty much every aspect of our lives at this point. The non-political is being made political by forces beyond your control.
VERY minor edit there, friendo.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:07 PM   #14
Wasted away again...

Quote:
The only problem with this concept is that politics have permeated pretty much every aspect of our lives at this point. The non-political is being made political by forces beyond our control.
True and I think Bearcat alluded to that in his post.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:10 PM   #15
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Quality post. And sports is at the top of the list with political agenda pushing.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread