Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:49 PM   #256
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
We have a fire stick. How does that help me watch NFL?

Don't make me get my wife to login to my CP account and get tech advice from Dane again. That was down right scary!
Well if you have one, go to SportsDevil and you should be able to get a list of streams.

Last edited by In58men; 07-13-2016 at 09:02 PM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:00 PM   #257
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Well if you have one, go to SportsDevil and you should be able to list get streams.
Don't forget to mention that it's illegal as ****.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:03 PM   #258
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Millions of people have jail broken fire sticks. They even sell them like that.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:08 PM   #259
Mod Team

Quote:
Well if you have one, go to SportsDevil and you should be able to get a list of streams.
Quote:
Quote:
I have a normal firestick. I don't want to go to jail.

Send help.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:11 PM   #260
Supporter

Quote:
That doesn't negate the illegality
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:12 PM   #261
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I have a normal firestick. I don't want to go to jail.

Send help.
JFC, I don't think the cops or the Feds will be knocking at your door over a ****ing fire stick. Do you know how many people have jail broken firesticks? You live under a rock my man.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:19 PM   #262
Mod Team

Quote:
JFC, I don't think the cops or the Feds will be knocking at your door over a ****ing fire stick. Do you know how many people have jail broken firesticks? You live under a rock my man.
I don't mind paying for something that isn't some shitty stream. Sunday Ticket was costing me about $160 each year since it was half off. That's fine. I won't spend $350 like they want for it this year though. Do I have any other options besides some stream?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:20 PM   #263
Fish are scared of me

I'm getting ready to call them Mother ****ers and tell them I want my shit FREE this year.

I mean **** !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:23 PM   #264
Supporter

Quote:
I don't mind paying for something that isn't some shitty stream. Sunday Ticket was costing me about $160 each year since it was half off. That's fine. I won't spend $350 like they want for it this year though. Do I have any other options besides some stream?
Max is $360 but the regular version is like $270.

To me, it's worth every penny.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:26 PM   #265
Mod Team

Quote:
Max is $360 but the regular version is like $270.

To me, it's worth every penny.
I am a penny pincher and damn no studio guru, brah.

The $270 ain't horrible I guess. I should just give the Chiefs up but I'd feel like I am missing something if I don't watch.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:32 PM   #266
Supporter

Quote:
I am a penny pincher and damn no studio guru, brah.

The $270 ain't horrible I guess. I should just give the Chiefs up but I'd feel like I am missing something if I don't watch.
It would cost me a minimum of $160 a year to park near a sports bar in Hollywood or about the same to Uber to and from.

I'm not a day drinker but I'd definitely order lunch and iced tea, which would run a minimum of $20 dollars with tip, so another $320 dollars.

Plus, I'd have to get up earlier, shower and all that. Blech.

I'd rather roll out of bed later on Sunday, make breakfast while watching the CBS pregame show, then sit in my favorite leather chair while watching on a 65" LED that I can pause and use the can.

Heaven.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:39 PM   #267
Mod Team

Quote:
It would cost me a minimum of $160 a year to park near a sports bar in Hollywood or about the same to Uber to and from.

I'm not a day drinker but I'd definitely order lunch and iced tea, which would run a minimum of $20 dollars with tip, so another $320 dollars.

Plus, I'd have to get up earlier, shower and all that. Blech.

I'd rather roll out of bed later on Sunday, make breakfast while watching the CBS pregame show, then sit in my favorite leather chair while watching on a 65" LED that I can pause and use the can.

Heaven.
I'd rather pay $160 like I have for 4 years and do the same as you (add in some home drinking). I am not asking for it for free but $300+ is a joke. Also, I need a new career like yours. Looking to be an apprentice soon.

Xoxo
Lewdog.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:47 PM   #268
Most Valuable Villain

I'm trying to figure out when to call in and try to get a discount. I called to cancel HBO and they didn't even ask why....just cancelled it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:56 PM   #269
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
The number of people arrested in the US for streaming a live sports event remains steady at 0.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:01 PM   #270
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The number of people arrested in the US for streaming a live sports event remains steady at 0.
That doesn't make it legal