Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:52 PM   #9106
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You sound like a man who knows how to live

His '?' is broke
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:58 PM   #9107
Cast Iron Jedi

I made some fancy brown butter Rice Krispie treats. They're pretty great.

And while doing it, I realized at the age of 39, I'd never made Rice Krispie treats.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:00 PM   #9108
MVP

Quote:
You sound like a man who knows how to live
SO went to see grand kids weekend
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:00 PM   #9109
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

His '?' is broke
to just take the guy at his word, I'd say he had a damn good weekend
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:06 PM   #9110
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
to just take the guy at his word, I'd say he had a damn good weekend
Jokes man, jokes
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:23 PM   #9111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

His '?' is broke
I am too far into a bottle Miller's Gin and to cut and past every back slash and ? I even ran out of tonic and don't give a flying **** either.

I will fix it here in a few when I go inside for ice. I'll find my deposit bag with all my miniature tools in it and tear into it, Chitfaced or not! I mean what could go wrong?

It's very nice here, upper 70's, party cloudy, slight breeze, and no body telling me to take the trash out...so I may live without ice for a while.

Oh yeah it was a spilled beer in the vicinity of the laptop that took this keyboard out. (Setting glass further away) Oh well I haven't pulled a MacGyver off on a keyboard before but i am willing to try (sober) just because I am a cheap ****. I do have a new replacement that Amazon delivered Friday but I was already started on the weekend, so it's still by the front door.

Wait, I can just plug one in to the USB port and have another Millers Gin!!!!!

Would that be like going to LA via Omaha?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:34 PM   #9112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I made some fancy brown butter Rice Krispie treats. They're pretty great.

And while doing it, I realized at the age of 39, I'd never made Rice Krispie treats.
That does sound good!! May I ask how fancy?

Homemade or gourmet marshmallows?

Cultured \ Irish butter and sea salt?
Old 08-27-2017, 04:49 PM   #9113
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
That does sound good!! May I ask how fancy?

Homemade or gourmet marshmallows?

Cultured \ Irish butter and sea salt?

Not super fancy.

It's a NYT recipe. 8 oz. cultured butter, two 10 oz. bags of mini marshmallows, and one 12 oz. box of Rice Krispies.

Brown the butter, add the marshmallows, and melt for 3-5 minutes stirring constantly. They'll caramelize a bit, the add the cereal off heat and press into a pan.

Just had some of the trimmings, and they really damn good. The brown butter really makes a difference.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #9114
MVP

Quote:
Not super fancy.

It's a NYT recipe. 8 oz. cultured butter, two 10 oz. bags of mini marshmallows, and one 12 oz. box of Rice Krispies.

Brown the butter, add the marshmallows, and melt for 3-5 minutes stirring constantly. They'll caramelize a bit, the add the cereal off heat and press into a pan.

Just had some of the trimmings, and they really damn good. The brown butter really makes a difference.
Brown butter is bad, I mean Good**** did you salt the brown butter yourself.. brown butter and salt are like PB + J.. IJS

Ever had cultured butter?
Old 08-27-2017, 05:10 PM   #9115
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Brown butter is bad, I mean Good**** did you salt the brown butter yourself.. brown butter and salt are like PB + J.. IJS

Ever had cultured butter?

I'm not sure what you're saying. Yes, I used a little salt. And yes, I use cultured butter all the time. Notice I did say cultured butter in the recipe.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:39 PM   #9116
MVP

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're saying. Yes, I used a little salt. And yes, I use cultured butter all the time. Notice I did say cultured butter in the recipe.
My bad I was kinda multi-tasking, tagging the Miller's and fixing my keyboard that I skimmed the recipe. Guessed I overlooked it.

I am not a sweets kinda guy but, thanks to your thread, next time I have to take a desert to something,(and the SO doesn't beat me to it) I am going to try something along that route. Adding caramel and seas salt with the browned (cultured) butter then adding something like baby cashews and sea salt flakes on top.

I guess you can go crazy adding crap to Rice Krispies bars.

But the good news..Drumroll please

I now have my / ? working again but most of all I have my forward arrow working too!
Old 08-27-2017, 07:46 PM   #9117
I like Pie!

I think this would be good on egg noodles, wife said it was perfect as is.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170827_200823.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	114914  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:47 PM   #9118
Shit

I had spaghetti squash and roasted chicken.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 08:00 PM   #9119
Be Kind To Your Pets

Tonight we had bacon wrapped filets and twice baked spuds from Hy Vee, pineapple rings, corn on the cob and green beans. Finally got some really good corn. Lots of what I've seen lately has not been very good quality. These ears were big and juicy and really good.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2017, 08:00 PM   #9120
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I had spaghetti squash and roasted chicken.

Spaghetti squash is a lot of dam work, healthy, but kind of a pain in the azz. I like it.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.