Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:13 PM   #946
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Cassel is Alex or at least Alex light. You have allowed your hate to cloud your judgement as well. Alex is 2010 Cassel not 2012 Cassel.
Bullshit. Alex is a dramatic improvement over Cassel, and I'm not even an Alex fan.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #947
Mostly Ignored

Wait a sec.....can we not turn this thread into a Smith thread. It's been a good time up in here.

My bad, Dave. No more qb comments from me in here.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #948
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
PGM has not so suddenly mutated into a whiny bitch over the course of this exercise.
Huh? I am not the one whining about digging through a couple posts. Go make a 2018 mock or something.

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 09-25-2014 at 10:31 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:21 PM   #949
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I think it is fair to say that almost anyone would. This is an endeavor that is daunting to say the least.
It's the thanks I get for starting an entertaining thread
Old 09-25-2014, 10:23 PM   #950
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
NO IT'S ****ING NOT.

HE SENDS OUT LISTS OF NAMES TO ME. THAT'S ****ING IT.

THE OP UPDATES COULD BE SO ****ING EASY IF HE WOULD JUST DO IT AS THE ROASTS COME IN INSTEAD OF HAVING TO SEARCH THROUGH DOZENS OF PAGES TO FIND THE NEW ONES.

I AM THE ONE WITH THE DAUNTING MOTHER****ING TASK. I AM THE LIFEFORCE OF THIS ENTIRE PROJECT. IF I WEREN'T SO GOOD AT THIS, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A SHIT, AND THIS PROJECT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER WORTHLESS ABORTION.
Yeah I am the whiny bitch. If you didn't do this it would be someone else taking the torch like Saul and hooter last year. You are nothing but a pawn
Old 09-25-2014, 10:26 PM   #951
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Well. We're waiting.....
Delayed another day thanks to this
Old 09-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #952
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

PGM tries guys. Lay off him.
What Pablo brings to a thread.....

Uhhhh pretty much that
Old 09-25-2014, 10:36 PM   #953
Special Teams ACE!!!

DID YOU THINK THAT YOUR SONG AND YOUR DANCE AND YOUR SUPERSTITION WOULD HELP YOU, PGM?

I AM THE THIRD REVELATION! I AM WHO THE LORD HAS CHOSEN BECAUSE I'M SMARTER THAN YOU! I'M OLDER AND WISER AND I AM NOT A FALSE PROPHET! YOU SNIVELING BOY!

I AM THE THIRD REVELATION!

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:39 PM   #954
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
DID YOU THINK THAT YOUR SONG AND DANCE WOULD HELP YOU, PGM?

I TOLD YOU I WOULD EAT YOU! I AM WHO THE LORD HAS CHOSEN BECAUSE I'M SMARTER THAN YOU! I'M OLDER AND WISER AND I AM NOT A FALSE PROPHET! YOU SNIVELING BOY!
SNR IS THE WAY

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:45 PM   #955
Consuming CP souls

I have decided to join Count on the darkside. Bring me Alex to the cube.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:53 PM   #956
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Huh? I am not the one whining about digging through a couple posts. Go make a 2018 mock or something.

and yet
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:58 PM   #957
Consuming CP souls

I have obviously been being a douche and not updating. You happy?
Old 09-25-2014, 10:59 PM   #958
__

Quote:
I have obviously been being a douche and not updating. You happy?
I am never happy.

Which is why I'm here.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #959
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I am never happy.

Which is why I'm here.
That's true. Aren't we all? You guys don't have to take the frustration of the wife making you do dishes and take out the garbage on me though
Old 09-25-2014, 11:08 PM   #960
I'll be back.

Quote:
I have decided to join Count on the darkside. Bring me Alex to the cube.
The hell? At least wait for him to blow a few more close games.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.