Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2024, 01:41 PM  
MVP

Which team had the best draft?

Which team do you think had the best draft?

...Hate to say it but I like what MIA did this draft.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:44 PM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, with Hicks it's a matter of skill set and how teams value and utilize it. I also think he's more of that type DJ is referring to that goes 30 picks later than they should as opposed to a full 2 rounds. Box safeties like him normally don't go in the 2nd.
I definitely saw R2 grades on Hicks, but yeah we're going to use that player a lot more effectively than other teams
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:50 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I definitely saw R2 grades on Hicks, but yeah we're going to use that player a lot more effectively than other teams
Oh I did too, but I'm saying given his skill set that was probably never going to happen. It's probably more realistic to say that he's a R3 talent that fell to the 4th.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 03:07 PM   #33
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Oh I did too, but I'm saying given his skill set that was probably never going to happen. It's probably more realistic to say that he's a R3 talent that fell to the 4th.
Hicks is gonna be such a good Justin Reid replacement in 2025 IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 03:18 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Hicks is gonna be such a good Justin Reid replacement in 2025 IMO
I think/hope so too. It would be really nice if Hicks can replace Reid, and at least one of our day 3 IOL can fill a hole left by Smith or Thuney. Next year's draft would be wide open with 4 picks in the first 3 rounds.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 04:08 PM   #35
MVP

Not enough Eagles in here.

They absolutely maximized what they had to work with
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 04:43 PM   #36
Starter

I think Philadelphia, Detroit, and us all had really good drafts that fill needs with quality players.

I think Houston had a good draft too, especially since they gave up their number one pick. I actually think they are going to be our main competition this year.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:17 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
I think Philadelphia, Detroit, and us all had really good drafts that fill needs with quality players.

I think Houston had a good draft too, especially since they gave up their number one pick. I actually think they are going to be our main competition this year.
Houston had a great offseason. Danielle Hunter, Azeez Al-Shaair, and Stefon Diggs were enormous additions. They used the draft to fill a couple of holes at NB and RT with Lassiter and Fisher and got some nice depth pieces at TE, FS, and DT.

They should be back in the playoffs again.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 08:54 PM   #38
MVP

Came back to shout out the Panthers...

Xavier Legette, Jonathan Brooks, Ja'Tavian Sanders, and a late Michael Barret pick probably makes for one of my favorite drafts!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:34 PM   #39
MVP

Love to hear all the positivity around Hicks!

I didn't do much research on DBs this year.
Old 04-30-2024, 12:02 AM   #40
Starter

[QUOTE=kccrow;17502741]People say a lot of bad about Buffalo trading out and handing us Worthy but they had a really good draft in my opinion.

did buffalo really hand the chiefs worthy? if they werent going to take worthy at 28 why not get a 3rd rd pick for pick #28?
dallas & ravens werent likely to take worthy so i suspect kc gave up a 3rd rd pick thinking 49ers might take worthy

bills get a 3rd rd picks kc gets their guy--win win?
smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:16 AM   #41
MVP

[QUOTE=smith11;17504471]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
People say a lot of bad about Buffalo trading out and handing us Worthy but they had a really good draft in my opinion.

did buffalo really hand the chiefs worthy? if they werent going to take worthy at 28 why not get a 3rd rd pick for pick #28?
dallas & ravens werent likely to take worthy so i suspect kc gave up a 3rd rd pick thinking 49ers might take worthy

I guess, unless Worthy spike the game winning touchdown in our 3-Peat!
Old 04-30-2024, 02:53 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I dunno, I thought Denver had the best draft of our division rivals. I like Nix though so that makes a difference. I think he was the 2nd best QB prospect in this draft and I feel like he's the most pro-ready. He also fits Payton's offense to a T.

Franklin in the 4th and Abrams-Draine in the 5th were highway robberies. Ellis looks good as a 3-4 OLB. Estime is a ****ing hammer that they needed. Gargiulo was criminally underrated as well IMO. I dunno, I thought they did great.
In a similar vein, people criticize Penix at 8, but I think there is an argument for him to be QB2. Dude can make every throw, pretty cool under pressure, ran a legit offense. Minuses: Has an injury history, is older, had a really good supporting cast.

I don't understand the Drake Maye love - the dude is flat inconsistent in the worst ways. Underthrows balls consistently down the field. Everything I don't want.

I get the JJ McCarthy as an Alex Smith type, but I would rather draft upside than Alex Smith. Jayden will either be your flavor or not.

I also don't hate how the Falcons are rebuilding from the inside out while they let Penix develop.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:15 PM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah I think that's a fair take
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:17 PM   #44
Veteran

Man there's actually a lot of teams who seemed to draft well.
Old 04-30-2024, 05:30 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith11 View Post

I think the main rub is that they should have traded with anyone but the Chiefs to let them have Worthy in front of us.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.