Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:06 PM   #1531
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
I thought Clark was trying to absorb the St Louis and Eastern MO market.

Odd and stupid that he would add 30 minutes to their travel time if that were truly the case. Guess it isn’t.
20 minutes.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:14 PM   #1532
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
They should hold a vote to keep Arrowhead the way it is
Lol! But I bet it would have passed easily. Continue the tax and keep everything same, or stop tax and lose teams.

Sounds like a pretty easy decision.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:17 PM   #1533
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonBobo View Post
Lol! But I bet it would have passed easily. Continue the tax and keep everything same, or stop tax and lose teams.

Sounds like a pretty easy decision.
But Shermy needs a new stadium! The K wasn’t good enough for him and his **** wife
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:06 PM   #1534
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Any ****ing day would be good.

I grew up near this strip mall when shit was actually open and these pictures are what stands now.... and I grew up there thirty years ago and that sign has to be straight out of the 60s.

I know exactly where that is lol. Honestly, I could drive down Metcalf Avenue in OP Ks and take a pic of a strip mall that looks just like that. Even has Marshall Arts and Smoke Shop rest boarded up. This isn't all that surprising.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:22 PM   #1535
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

yikes

Andy will retire before going to Kansas, as all mormons know Missouri is the holy land
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:29 PM   #1536
Ultrabanned

The future is beautiful isn’t it?
Old 04-30-2024, 07:31 PM   #1537
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

yikes

Andy will retire before going to Kansas, as all mormons know Missouri is the holy land
Generic, Soulless, Corporate.

Just gross.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:35 PM   #1538
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I know exactly where that is lol. Honestly, I could drive down Metcalf Avenue in OP Ks and take a pic of a strip mall that looks just like that. Even has Marshall Arts and Smoke Shop rest boarded up. This isn't all that surprising.
Well, Bills fans can point out Mahomes' playoff losses, too...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:38 PM   #1539
Starter

Quote:
20 minutes.
Not with game day traffic, more like 45 minutes +
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:39 PM   #1540
Kind of a mod

I hate to tell them, but I don't think Kelce will be playing in that stadium.

(Aside from that, it looks fine to me as a concept. Whatever.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:39 PM   #1541
Would an idiot do that?

And that strip mall was a shit hold in the early 90s, too... I remember there was a 50s style car in the parking lot that was full of newspapers from the mid-80s, sat there for the 5+ years I lived there. Nobody gave a shit about that place 30+ years ago and according to older Google maps photos, it was mostly abandoned except for one end of it as early as like 2015.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:41 PM   #1542
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You wanna talk about a nice spot for a meth binge? Just troll along Raytown Rd 500 yards south of Arrowhead and see what some folks are fighting for instead of embracing a clean, new future in Kansas. And this isn't the spot due West that's just an industrial wasteland. At least they knocked down one big hunk of dogshit and made parking for more Ford F-150s recently.

I invested in 4-plexes down State...shit-hole city isn't too far from the Legends, just a few miles
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:49 PM   #1543
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
I invested in 4-plexes down State...shit-hole city isn't too far from the Legends, just a few miles
Is a few miles more than 500 hundred yards?
Old 04-30-2024, 07:50 PM   #1544
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Look at that strip mall. Imagine you're a billionaire who does not live in KC. You fly in with your rich friends to attend a game and show them around the city but you have to drive by that to get there.

Are you really surprised Clark wants to move elsewhere? I don't really believe him at all when he talks about renovating it. I think he's gone.

The Legends area of Kansas isn't fantastic or like culture-rich or anything but it's a hell of a lot better than the dilapidation taking place in some areas. It's kind of a clean slate.
Why would they drive by Robandee? Far greater chance of getting shot around Quindaro going from the airport through kck via 635.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:52 PM   #1545
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
And that strip mall was a shit hold in the early 90s, too... I remember there was a 50s style car in the parking lot that was full of newspapers from the mid-80s, sat there for the 5+ years I lived there. Nobody gave a shit about that place 30+ years ago and according to older Google maps photos, it was mostly abandoned except for one end of it as early as like 2015.
I just remember the TrueValue Hardware store. Still not Rattown. Bannister and James A Reed is KCMO.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote