Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:40 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 08:29 PM   #271
Court Jester

The Captain America trilogy are probably my favorite MCU movies, but I have no interest in seeing part 4 after this series.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:29 AM   #272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 11:28 AM   #273
Shaken. Not stirred.

So does anything new start this week?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:38 AM   #274
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
No. Unless you want to get caught up on The Mighty Ducks or Big Shots.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:50 AM   #275
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 12:30 PM   #276
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Star Wars: The Bad Batch airs Episode 1 on Tuesday, May 4th with subsequent episodes airing each Friday thereafter.

Loki debuts on July 11th and while What If? is slated to run at some point this summer, no release date has been announced.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 01:21 PM   #277
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Is this worth the watch or should I just watch the “New Rockstars” breakdowns to get caught up? Wanted to wait until all the episodes dropped but I’m still finding it difficult to get hyped for multiple hours of The Sam and Bucky Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-30-2021, 06:55 PM   #278
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Is this worth the watch or should I just watch the “New Rockstars” breakdowns to get caught up? Wanted to wait until all the episodes dropped but I’m still finding it difficult to get hyped for multiple hours of The Sam and Bucky Show.

Some loved it, but if you look at the general consensus on here and elsewhere it was very meh at best. I watched every episode, but see zero reason to rewatch it. Very underwhelming to say the least.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2021, 07:02 PM   #279
Supporter

Quote:

I don't curse having watched it, but if you 'have trouble getting hyped for The Sam and Bucky Show,' I'd say that characterization is portraying the season in its best light.

Kind of like saying 'should I be a Chiefs fan in the 2020s, I've had trouble getting hyped about QBs and WRs playing catch.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 10:50 PM   #280
Supporter

Quote:

Go in expecting it to suck and it’s probably not that bad. I was epic hyped for it. I love the Wk get soldier stuff in the movies. Man I was ready to rock. Don’t go in with the expectations I did and it’s worth the watch.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:59 AM   #281
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Go in expecting it to suck and it’s probably not that bad. I was epic hyped for it. I love the Wk get soldier stuff in the movies. Man I was ready to rock. Don’t go in with the expectations I did and it’s worth the watch.
I watched the second episode of “Avengers Assembled” which featured the making of TFATWS. Even though it gives away much of the story line and spoilers, it also offers perspective on the series from the producers, writers and directors, which frames the show as more of a “soul searching” drama than typical MCU fare.

I think my reaction to the series would have been different had I realized the intent of the series because I was expecting a continuation of typical MCU fare and not an introspective look at Sam and Bucky’s motivations.

That $150 million dollar price tag really skewed my expectations.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2021, 11:07 AM   #282
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I watched the second episode of “Avengers Assembled” which featured the making of TFATWS. Even though it gives away much of the story line and spoilers, it also offers perspective on the series from the producers, writers and directors, which frames the show as more of a “soul searching” drama than typical MCU fare.

I think my reaction to the series would have been different had I realized the intent of the series because I was expecting a continuation of typical MCU fare and not an introspective look at Sam and Bucky’s motivations.

That $150 million dollar price tag really skewed my expectations.
Agreed.

All they showed in the trailers were 1. Action, 2. Jokes. Which is what I expected.

Doesn't change the fact that they fumbled it pretty hard though. I'm on wax here after episode 1 not expecting it to be so heavy, but liking it. If they would have went down that road it could have worked, but it's like they didn't know what they wanted it to be. Had some good ideas on a storyboard, but couldn't get it on film as a cohesive piece.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2021, 11:18 AM   #283
MVP

Just finished this .....pretty disappointed. Who wrote this shit?
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:39 PM   #284
MVP

The Critical Drinker always puts it so eloquently.

Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:22 AM   #285
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
The Critical Drinker always puts it so eloquently.

It was largely a crap, forgettable series.

And the color scheme of Sam’s new suit blows.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.