Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Phoenix Group Meetup IV - Super Bowl 58 celebration

Well, well, well.

I am in shock, I deserve to eat crow and to celebrate the most unexpected Super Bowl run and victory in Chiefs history, I want to see the Phoenix / Arizona crew get together in mid-to-late March to celebrate together a miraculous victory. Saturday March 23rd

About 12:30-1:00pm arrival until 5:30 +/1

ANGELS TRUMPET ALE HOUSE
https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

A place with a nice beer selection, good food and comfortable atmosphere. We have met here before and I think all really liked it. Service was good, selections were great and it was relaxing. Centrally located for all of us.

Open to ALL of us who live here full or part time and any visitors still in town hiding from Winter weather.

I think there are at least 15 of us and even opening this up to that member who sadly left us during a tough time, eDave.

I will cover the first $1,000 of our food and drink bill.

Step up and let me know if you are interested to celebrate another Chiefs Super Bowl victory with your fellow CP members.

GO CHIEFS!

Last edited by scho63; 02-15-2024 at 06:08 PM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:21 PM   #31
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Ok I’m out!
No, you can come. I was outvoted 117-1

The only condition is you gotta bring some of those famous Lewdog Limes from your Lewdog Lime Tree.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 11:22 PM   #32
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Could you livestream it for everyone else? Asking for a friend.
I'll fly in Clay for the event.

He can make one of those great tribute videos.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:23 PM   #33
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I may go, but I'll sit at the next table over and won't introduce myself or talk to anybody, and I'll order my own food.
You can do the poll for which beer was everyone's favorite.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:06 AM   #34
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
We're renegades.....
As soon as we get some stinking badges, you are in big trouble with corporate.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:37 AM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
I may go, but I'll sit at the next table over and won't introduce myself or talk to anybody, and I'll order my own food.

Are you a trans cat or something? And just when are you going to cross over to "full feline" mode?
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:28 PM   #36
Politically Incorrect

OK Phoenix gang. We are closely approaching the witching hour.

I need to make reservations and buy some things that are KC Chiefs related for all.

Who is committed to attend?
Old 03-04-2024, 11:21 PM   #37
Suupraa Geniuuusss

in.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:23 PM   #38
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
Are you a trans cat or something? And just when are you going to cross over to "full feline" mode?
When my wife has company over, I often hide under the bed for a while.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:22 AM   #39
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You can do the poll for which beer was everyone's favorite.
Simple answer. The free ones.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:10 PM   #40
Supporter

I'm in...I'll see about Zach.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:13 PM   #41
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
When my wife has company over, I often hide under the bed for a while.
I don't think that carries the connotation you were intending...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:30 PM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I don't think that carries the connotation you were intending...
Cuck reference?
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:28 AM   #43
Politically Incorrect

Taking roll call for the 23rd.

Megatron
Johnny V
Fan4ever and son
Katie and husband
Lewdog
Johnny Hammersticks
KCUnited

Anyone else I missed?
Old 03-11-2024, 06:22 AM   #44
Mod Team

Can’t now. We have a tball game and team pictures on this day at noon. Dammit!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 06:35 AM   #45
Cheat Death

I’ll be watching lewdog play tball so I’m out as well
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote