Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2019, 02:17 PM  
Rabbi Goldmann

2019 NCAA Tournament

Thought we could get thru at least 1 round with local teams still alive before starting this, but it was not to be. What’s on your mind?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:20 PM   #226
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wear your Huskers gear.
Make me cum
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:27 PM   #227
MVP

Gonzaga is going to win the whole thing.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:32 PM   #228
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
Gonzaga is going to win the whole thing.
I guess you've never seen them choke the 5+ other times?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #229
MVP

Quote:
I guess you've never seen them choke the 5+ other times?
Umm, yes I did. I also saw my Shockers beat their ass on the way to the FF4. Few has a really good team this year. I say his best ever.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #230

Well that play made no sense. Tennessee tried to pass the ball twice and call a timeout with like 1 second left.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:39 PM   #231

Quote:
Umm, yes I did. I also saw my Shockers beat their ass on the way to the FF4. Few has a really good team this year. I say his best ever.
I don't know if they will win, but I do agree with you they can win. They are a deep team and they are way more athletic than they probably get credit for. They're no longer the scrappy mid-major type team, they have legit depth and talent.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:42 PM   #232
Mod Team

Quote:
**** Gonzaga, forever and always.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:43 PM   #233
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I don't know if they will win, but I do agree with you they can win. They are a deep team and they are way more athletic than they probably get credit for. They're no longer the scrappy mid-major type team, they have legit depth and talent.
They’ve been deep before but not this athletic and good at Every position. They have an edge as well.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:46 PM   #234
I've Made a Huge Mistake

What a wild last 5 minutes of the Ten/Purdue game in regulation.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:58 PM   #235
Ultrabanned

I really didn't think this game would be entertaining. Figured it would be a BIG style abortion, but damn this was fun to watch.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:59 PM   #236
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I really didn't think this game would be entertaining. Figured it would be a BIG style abortion, but damn this was fun to watch.
Some damn good shooting for once! Great stuff.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:25 PM   #237

First team to 30 wins this Michigan vs Texas Tech game. Both teams on pace for 24 points at the halfway point of the 1st half.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:35 PM   #238
Supporter

TT Michigan is on pace for 34-26.. Yikes.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #239
Supporter

Quote:
You beat this Gonzaga team the same way WSU beat that one. Physical, sound play. Gonzaga capitalizes on mistakes, but if you play physically with no mistakes, they're not going to line up and beat you in the half court.

This team is far deeper and has a far more athletic back court than the team WSU spanked, but they don't have the top end player (that long haired pillowbiter who it turns out was soft as shit).

Same shit different year though, get in their business and don't make mistakes and they'll struggle.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:44 PM   #240
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Some damn good shooting for once! Great stuff.
Certainly was. Looks like the BIG AIDS hit the TT/Mich game pretty hard though. And I was most pumped for this one so what do I know..
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.