Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2013, 11:41 AM  
Resident Glue Sniffer

The Motorcycle Discussion Thread

I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75

Last edited by Dayze; 10-29-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #1081

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
my bike is a blessing and a curse. a blessing that it's a blast to hooligan it up around town / slightly out of town. but a curse when it comes to riding in places that might not have fuel stops in range. like in rural arkansas or something. Physcially and mechanically I could ride it quite far (I did 500 miles in one day at one point).

Cursed that you know if you're going to be riding far from home, you'd better be bouncing around little towns, or plan on getting an idea of where your fuel stops are.

hopefully a Street or Road Glide is in my future in the next 4-5 years etc.
but I'll still keep my bomber.
I traded my fatboy for a streetglide. Happy as hell with the upgrade, but wish I could've kept both.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:05 PM   #1082
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
I traded my fatboy for a streetglide. Happy as hell with he upgrade, but wish I could've kept both.

gotta find that pic...
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:08 PM   #1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
gotta find that pic...
Here you go

Last edited by crazycoffey; 10-23-2015 at 06:12 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:12 PM   #1084

I just ordered new shifter pegs, floorboards (including passenger boards) shifter rod. I've added lights, back rest and travel rack. But want to make some more small changes. I'll get you a pic (or make a game, so you can get an updated pic) after I'm done
Old 06-21-2014, 03:16 PM   #1085
best in the biz

Quote:
Here you go
sweeet
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:19 PM   #1086

Quote:
sweeet
I wish you had the black FDE outfit on, that would make the pic even more badass
Old 06-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #1087
best in the biz

Quote:
I wish you had the black FDE outfit on, that would make the pic even more badass

ooooh..you bring that bike, ill bring the black out of retirement..fact.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:30 PM   #1088

Quote:
ooooh..you bring that bike, ill bring the black out of retirement..fact.
Deal! Let you know the game at least a week in advance. Well, if you know me, at least a day in advance.....
Old 06-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #1089
best in the biz

Quote:
Deal! Let you know the game at least a week in advance. Well, if you know me, at least a day in advance.....
rock on
Old 06-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #1090
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
That's the overlook just before you get into Shell Knob. It's about 2 miles north of the lake, but it is a very nice view.
Yep; we found that one.

awesome route. thanks dude.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:52 PM   #1091
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Just curious, how long is that list?

:

Nice.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #1092
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
Well Dayze, how was the ride down?
Very cool. really enjoyed that way instead of just buzzing into Branson via 65.

I got sunburned like a MF, but ending up getting a white long sleeve shirt that helped a ton. The ride down was a long day. had quite a few folks go down, and one person in a car. a few girls, so there were many stops (which is fine with me given my gas tank lol), that turned into 20 minutes+ rests etc. again, fine. but we were out on the road pretty much for about 8 hours.

definitely going to take that route next time we head down.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #1093
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
I traded my fatboy for a streetglide. Happy as hell with the upgrade, but wish I could've kept both.
I'm heavily considering doing something about it.

i freaking love my 72, but man. it makes any substantial rides brutal. I"m pretty much beat down after nearly 1000 miles this weekend.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #1094

Quote:
I'm heavily considering doing something about it.

i freaking love my 72, but man. it makes any substantial rides brutal. I"m pretty much beat down after nearly 1000 miles this weekend.
I get it, I still light candles from time to time; electric bulbs be damned.....

Lol, hey-you gotta do what you gotta do. If you can keep both that's awesome. If you can have only one, I can't blame you for sticking to tradition. If you make the transition (like me) you'll embrace the change and defend owning a cabinet bike to the rest of the "real bikers". But your body will thank you, your passenger will thank you, and you'll be able to carry more to and fro on your bike.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:39 AM   #1095
Wish I had something clever...

Quote:
Very cool. really enjoyed that way instead of just buzzing into Branson via 65.

I got sunburned like a MF, but ending up getting a white long sleeve shirt that helped a ton. The ride down was a long day. had quite a few folks go down, and one person in a car. a few girls, so there were many stops (which is fine with me given my gas tank lol), that turned into 20 minutes+ rests etc. again, fine. but we were out on the road pretty much for about 8 hours.

definitely going to take that route next time we head down.
I'm glad you liked it. When you get back down here, we'll have to meet up and I'll take you on some better rides. This area is really pretty great for bike riding.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.