3 Daniel Lynch, LHP
4 Jackson Kowar, RHP
5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 12:53 PM   #181
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
So, I don't follow baseball too closely but I did see the recent trade.

Objectively, how do we look this year? Do we have a chance to contend for a postseason spot?
Barring a much better than expected season they should still be behind both Minnesota and Chicago. They could still be behind Cleveland, but they have certainly closed the gap.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-13-2021, 05:29 PM   #182
Herm is the worst...horrible

For those with an Athletic subscription, this is a good read on Benintendi. Basically gives some context to his struggles the last year or so.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:42 PM   #183
Special Teams ACE!!!

Excuse the dumb question please, but there’s no chance we see Witt this season, is there? And is that a bad thing if we don’t?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 10:08 PM   #184
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Excuse the dumb question please, but there’s no chance we see Witt this season, is there? And is that a bad thing if we don’t?
Sure there's a chance. I hope he plays in the minors all year. But yeah...there's a chance. Even if it's for a cup of coffee. For him to come up, it would have to mean a.) he's legit ready, b.) he's needed to play 3B for some reason or; c.) Mondi is hurt and he's the best/obvious option to play SS.

To me, being ready is the biggest hurdle and the biggest reason he won't be promoted. I mean...he really should spend at least a year playing for the high level teams (AA and/or AAA).
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-13-2021, 10:37 PM   #185
Rabbi Goldmann

No. He won’t be here. Mondesi plays his position.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 10:50 PM   #186
I’m a Mahomo!

***Official 2021 Royals Season Repository Thread***

MLBN had their top prospects show tonight.

Royals:

7. Bobby Witt Jr
29. Daniel Lynch
30. Asa Lacy
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:27 PM   #187
I’m a Mahomo!

Interesting lineup projection.

https://www.fangraphs.com/roster-res...-charts/royals

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I've certainly seen worse Royals lineups in my time.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:03 PM   #189
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I hate a lineup with Perez and Mondesi hitting 2-3.

You’ve got all these great OBP guys like Benintendi and Dozier who also run well behind them. Flop it.

Merrifield
Benintendi
Dozier
Santana
Soler
Perez
Mondesi
Taylor
Olivares

Is what i roll with.

You’re putting a lot of guys on in front of Soler and Perez in this situation.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 05:04 PM   #190
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I've certainly seen worse Royals lineups in my time.
Emil Brown, Ruben Gotay, Angel Berroa, Terrence Long.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:11 PM   #191
sorta mod-ish

I love to play the "What If" game with Merrifield. What if he would have gotten the call up in '15 and then the start at 2B in '16 instead of Mondesi?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 06:04 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I hate a lineup with Perez and Mondesi hitting 2-3.

You’ve got all these great OBP guys like Benintendi and Dozier who also run well behind them. Flop it.

Merrifield
Benintendi
Dozier
Santana
Soler
Perez
Mondesi
Taylor
Olivares

Is what i roll with.

You’re putting a lot of guys on in front of Soler and Perez in this situation.
I think it depends on whether Salvy and Mondesi play like they did at the end of last year or they regress. If Mondesi has truly figured it out he'll have to be somewhere near the top of the lineup. He's just so dynamic when he's rolling.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 06:06 PM   #193
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
No.

The shitbags at Sinclair have frozen out literally every single streaming service.
Damn
I'm gonna have to find some sort of solution.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 06:21 PM   #194
I’m a Mahomo!

I love videos like this.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 02-14-2021 at 06:27 PM..
Old 02-14-2021, 06:27 PM   #195
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Damn
I'm gonna have to find some sort of solution.

MLB.TV with a VPN looks like the best bet.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.