Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2020, 11:11 AM   #2
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
16 mil but he needs financial security. Gawd athletes live in another universe compared to ordinary people.
When you ask for a raise at work do you request that it only be a cost of living adjustment or do you ask for what you believe you are actually worth? You may not make millions per year, but he is doing the exact thing all of us do. I'm currently underpaid and it pisses me off. I did our small company a favor and it has bitten me in the ass majorly. You better believe I'm going to ask to be paid in line with the rest of my industry.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-13-2020, 11:15 AM   #3
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
When you ask for a raise at work do you request that it only be a cost of living adjustment or do you ask for what you believe you are actually worth? You may not make millions per year, but he is doing the exact thing all of us do. I'm currently underpaid and it pisses me off. I did our small company a favor and it has bitten me in the ass majorly. You better believe I'm going to ask to be paid in line with the rest of my industry.
I always took what was offered & felt great to get anything.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:24 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I always took what was offered & felt great to get anything.
Beta puss. You need Prison Bitch to train you in all things alpha.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:10 AM   #5
SuperBowl or bust

No reason for KC to rush into signing a deal with huge guaranteed money and a big signing bonus when we might not even have a season. Lots can change for better or worse between now and June 15th.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 03:10 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
No reason for KC to rush into signing a deal with huge guaranteed money and a big signing bonus when we might not even have a season. Lots can change for better or worse between now and June 15th.
The only problem is, apparently he won't play on the tag so its extension or trade - If they are going to trade him, surely you want it to be before the draft rather than after.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-13-2020, 04:07 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
July 15th
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:30 AM   #8
MVP

Jones will be traded for a single first round pick 29 hours prior to the draft, mark it down.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:39 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Jones will be traded for a single first round pick 29 hours prior to the draft, mark it down.
Yeah, I'm kind of leaning towards it coming down to this as well at this point.

I DO think the Chiefs WANT to keep him long term, but I think Jones and his agent are asking for too much money and they're not willing to tie up another $20 mil. + per year in another D-Linemen.

I think it will happen around 48 hours before the draft and the Chiefs will either get a late first or an early second with another pick packaged with that.

We'll see, I guess . . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:02 AM   #10
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

It will take more than that.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:08 AM   #11
BAMF!

Quote:
If true it needs to be pick 8 or lower.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-13-2020, 11:20 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
+ a player. May not be anyone most could name
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:26 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
+ a player. May not be anyone most could name
Most of you said the Chiefs over payed for Frank Clark, but want more for Jones in the more ****ed up offseason on record?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:41 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Most of you said the Chiefs over payed for Frank Clark, but want more for Jones in the more ****ed up offseason on record?
I just thought it sounded like Veach's MO
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:55 AM   #15
MVP

I think for teams with holes they really need to fill, the draft picks are a bigger risk this year than others.

I think if anything, this makes a sure bet impact player is more valuable, not less.

IF we're going to move Jones, I expect the compensation will be high.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote