Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-10-2020, 03:10 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Tyreek workin out

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:21 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

He posted on IG that he wish he had a QB in KC to throw to him so he can run routes. Mahomes currently in Tahoe
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:23 PM   #3
Veteran

Freak of nature, god I miss football
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #4
Veteran

I’ve done two a days as a kid, but I can’t imagine working out as hard as they do everyday. My back would give out. ��
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-13-2020, 02:30 PM   #5
Starter

This past weekend Tyreek came down to Texas & ran a football camp my son attended. He's going into 8th grade & is a HUGE Chiefs fan on account of me brainwashing him. He got his Chiefs Super Bowl helmet signed by Tyreek who also wrote WASP under his signature. Awesome! The best part of the day was he got to go one on one vs the Cheetah as a WR & TH playing DB. My son even tried his version of WASP. Didn't catch it but it didn't matter. Never seen my son so happy. Tyreek as well as all of the coaches there were all first class despite the wretched heat. I can't post links because I lurk however you can YouTube "Garrett 1 on 1 vs The Cheetah 7/11/20" if you want to see the happiest kid in the world.
Boxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 02:41 PM   #6
Cool as a Cucumber

Here ya go:
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 02:42 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

I would watch a show that's just Tyreek doing things no human being should be able to do.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 02:44 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Tyreek is such a great guy! He needs to be a Chief for life
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:05 PM   #9
Starter

Thanks KS Smitty!
Boxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:33 PM   #10
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxers11 View Post
This past weekend Tyreek came down to Texas & ran a football camp my son attended. He's going into 8th grade & is a HUGE Chiefs fan on account of me brainwashing him. He got his Chiefs Super Bowl helmet signed by Tyreek who also wrote WASP under his signature. Awesome! The best part of the day was he got to go one on one vs the Cheetah as a WR & TH playing DB. My son even tried his version of WASP. Didn't catch it but it didn't matter. Never seen my son so happy. Tyreek as well as all of the coaches there were all first class despite the wretched heat. I can't post links because I lurk however you can YouTube "Garrett 1 on 1 vs The Cheetah 7/11/20" if you want to see the happiest kid in the world.
He had him beat too!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:46 PM   #11
Starter

Tyreek was coasting. It was deathly hot outside but he was a bundle of energy roaming the whole field interacting with all the kids. Also ran a 40 at 4.25 just to show off.
Old 07-13-2020, 07:26 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Tyreek was coasting. It was deathly hot outside but he was a bundle of energy roaming the whole field interacting with all the kids. Also ran a 40 at 4.25 just to show off.
If that ball had been thrown by Mahomes your kids would have caught it. I doubt that he would have outrun Tyreek to the end zone, though.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2020, 05:12 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:

Logged in just to give this a thumbs up. What a cool memory for him.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2020, 07:55 AM   #14
MVP

Tyreek is such an amazing guy. Absolutely hate he has a bullshit charge that people can use against him.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:38 AM   #15
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Here ya go:

I blame the quarterback he had to reach out for it and just missed his fingertips but way to go I'd be a proud dad too
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.