Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:11 PM   #3181
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Send to:

Jason Sauto
#1 Carport Lane
Bum****, Kansas
@ carport lane

But he is in Mo.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:11 PM   #3182
Baba Ganoush

Meatloaf is amazing. Believe it or not BJs Brewhouse has a great meatloaf sandwich. I like to top it with brown gravy, but ketchup is still good.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:20 PM   #3183
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Lew, do you do bacon grease in your refried beans?
No. I go straight from can to stove top.

Playa!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:21 PM   #3184
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
@ carport lane

But he is in Mo.
****!!!

I forgot.

Damn. It also sounds more hick saying you're from Kansas.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:26 PM   #3185
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Playa!
You add water right? To thin it out I hope?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:27 PM   #3186
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
A little if I need but I like the refried beans pretty thick.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:32 PM   #3187
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
A little if I need but I like the refried beans pretty thick.
I gotta thin them out, just very heavy if you don't imo.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:33 PM   #3188
I like Pie!

Quote:

Playa!
Try it and thank me later. I grew up with a couple of mexican friends and they made those beans with almost everything, eggs, you name it.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:36 PM   #3189
I like Pie!

and no ****ing water, let them cook down.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:38 PM   #3190
Mod Team

Quote:
Try it and thank me later. I grew up with a couple of mexican friends and they made those beans with almost everything, eggs, you name it.
Sounds great. But I hope some of you realize that some of us try to watch what we eat and even count calories at times. I am not always eating for the best taste. I am usually making healthy meals that taste the best I can with what I am allowing myself to eat.

Quote:
and no ****ing water, let them cook down.
Agreed. There is really only one brand I have to add water too and I simply try not to buy that brand.

****ing Inmem is still dealing with smoke inhalation I think.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:47 PM   #3191
Shit

Quote:
Send to:

Jason Sauto
#1 Carport Lane
Bum****, Kansas
Go **** yourself.

I dont live in ks anymore
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:50 PM   #3192
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Milk. Add milk. Thank me when you are done.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:12 PM   #3193
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Interesting. I might give that a try. I sense suspicion in your tone though.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:14 PM   #3194
I like Pie!

Quote:
No thank you, one can of refried beans, half can of tomatoes and green chilies, bacon grease, taco seasoning and simmer until thick. Try it and let me know what you think.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:27 PM   #3195
Supporter

Quote:
No thank you, one can of refried beans, half can of tomatoes and green chilies, bacon grease, taco seasoning and simmer until thick. Try it and let me know what you think.
That sounds serious. I'll give it a go. But if you're only doing water, milk is a better option.