Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM   #256
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
That's absolutely correct. I just don't see Bert shipping them a 3rd. He ALWAYS, legitimately, has the threat of simply keeping LJS and running it back.
This assumes Clark is willing to write a big bonus check to Pat to get our cap number down. We are negative 5 million right now and still need to draft and go bargain FA hunting later to fill in needs.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-12-2024, 11:58 AM   #257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
That's absolutely correct. I just don't see Bert shipping them a 3rd. He ALWAYS, legitimately, has the threat of simply keeping LJS and running it back.
I don't envision them handing us #38 straight up unless Atlanta and Minnesota get serious and it becomes a bidder's war. Atlanta could swing 43 or 48 and Minnesota has 42.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:59 AM   #258
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
This assumes Clark is willing to write a big bonus check to Pat to get our cap number down. We are negative 5 million right now and still need to draft and go bargain FA hunting later to fill in needs.
He's writing that check either way. It's either a roster bonus or a signing bonus. Which format doesn't change the cash outlay.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 12:00 PM   #259
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He's writing that check either way. It's either a roster bonus or a signing bonus. Which format doesn't change the cash outlay.
I would hope so as well.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-12-2024, 12:02 PM   #260
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
I don't envision them handing us #38 straight up unless Atlanta and Minnesota get serious and it becomes a bidder's war. Atlanta could swing 43 or 48 and Minnesota has 42.
Hopefully Atlanta is interested (not sure what their cap is now that they signed Cousins) because I suspect with Cousins gone, Minnesota could be hording picks to make a deal to trade up to possibly get the quarterback they want.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:06 PM   #261
MVP

Quote:
I would hope so as well.
It's not an I hope so situation. He has to write it one way or the other.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:13 PM   #262
MVP

Quote:
Hopefully Atlanta is interested (not sure what their cap is now that they signed Cousins) because I suspect with Cousins gone, Minnesota could be hording picks to make a deal to trade up to possibly get the quarterback they want.
I agree that I feel like Minnesota is out and needs to horde their picks.

I think Atlanta is still in play. They can clear 7 million just by cutting Taylor Heinicke and they have 13m in space. They could dump a few others for a few million too. I don't think money would be the issue there. Adding Sneed to that secondary would be a no-fly zone with Terrell and Bates. They now have their QB on offense with a lot of great skill players. Easy playoff contender and still have the 8th pick to get a pass rusher.

I haven't ruled out New England, Indy, or Pittsburgh but man it's tough to want to sell in conference. New England has to start a rookie QB so they don't factor in as much yet. The Eagles are the other dark horse in the NFC. They have money, picks, and player assets we might want.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:23 PM   #263
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Steelers could make some sense.

You’re not going to find a team with a cheaper QB than that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:26 PM   #264
Veteran

Hopkins+#38 for Sneed allows Veach to focus on getting our 10+ year LT in the draft.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:32 PM   #265
Veteran

Went back and looked it up.. FWIW Dee Ford was traded on the day before free agency officially began
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:35 PM   #266
MVP

We strongly need to consider keeping Sneed if we're getting low balled.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 12:39 PM   #267
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
Went back and looked it up.. FWIW Dee Ford was traded on the day before free agency officially began
I think he should join the "kicker whose name shall not be mentioned here."
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:44 PM   #268
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I agree that I feel like Minnesota is out and needs to horde their picks.

I think Atlanta is still in play. They can clear 7 million just by cutting Taylor Heinicke and they have 13m in space. They could dump a few others for a few million too. I don't think money would be the issue there. Adding Sneed to that secondary would be a no-fly zone with Terrell and Bates. They now have their QB on offense with a lot of great skill players. Easy playoff contender and still have the 8th pick to get a pass rusher.

I haven't ruled out New England, Indy, or Pittsburgh but man it's tough to want to sell in conference. New England has to start a rookie QB so they don't factor in as much yet. The Eagles are the other dark horse in the NFC. They have money, picks, and player assets we might want.
With Sneed and Cousins, the Falcons could be legit threats to get to the NFCCG.

They'd be a top 4 team in that conference, IMO. But I like Cousins far more than most. That said, he's in a really nice situation there and the Falcons have a little more draft capital than most so they could still use their 1st and spare 2nd on add'l defensive improvements (likely along the DL).

They're not that far away.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:46 PM   #269
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

cousins has won 1 playoff game

he is the 400 million dollar career earnings man who will continue to go 1 and done in the post season
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 12:49 PM   #270
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
With Sneed and Cousins, the Falcons could be legit threats to get to the NFCCG.

They'd be a top 4 team in that conference, IMO. But I like Cousins far more than most. That said, he's in a really nice situation there and the Falcons have a little more draft capital than most so they could still use their 1st and spare 2nd on add'l defensive improvements (likely along the DL).

They're not that far away.
Atlanta Falcons Draft Picks by Round in 2024

Round 1, Pick 8
Round 2, Pick 43
Round 3, Pick 74
Round 3, Pick 79 (from JAX)*
Round 4, Pick 109
Round 5, Pick 143
Round 6, Pick 187
Round 6, Pick 197 (via CLE)
*Conditional pick that could become a second or third-rounder based on trade terms.

They have plenty of ammo for sneed trade
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.