Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 01:56 AM   #286
Veteran

Mafe, not Maye obviously
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:51 AM   #287
MVP

Seems likely that GB will pick a 1st RD WR now, could limit our options there
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-18-2022, 12:27 PM   #288
Most Valuable Villain

The Athletic's college football staff has Connecticut DL Travis Jones being mocked to the Green Bay Packers in the 2022 NFL Draft.

It's worth noting that this mock came out days before Davante Adams was traded to the Raiders, but Jones has gained steam since the Senior Bowl. After a reportedly dominant Senior Bowl performance, Jone followed things up with a 4.92 40-yard dash and a 28.5-inch vertical. Jones also displayed great agility, tying for the top three-cone performance with a 7.33 time. Green Bay has needs along the defensive line to adjust and two first round picks to use. While receiver may be the top-priority following the trade of Adams, Jones sneaking into the first round isn't all that farfetched.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 12:30 PM   #289
In Search of a Life

Kind of feels like this list will get cut down to EDGE and DT at this rate, but after weeks of thinking we were going to take a LT last year, I’m going to wait.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 12:39 PM   #290
Andy Reid Supporter

With the league now at 17 games and a strong likelihood of not getting the 1 seed (can’t get it every year) we will likely play what amount to 2 more real games.

No more week 16 games off bc the division is stronger. I think that means we need to stack our pass rush and have capable backups in line for a strong rotation
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 01:59 PM   #291
MVP

I don't want to do a mock right now but here's what I'm thinking about...

Grab Rasheem Greene as a free agent SDE to put opposite Clark right now.
Grab whatever WR you like most left, maybe JuJu, on the cheap.

In the draft...
1. Travis Jones or Devonte Wyatt, whoever is there (hoping that one is). If neither is, go with Raimann and put him at RT this year, could move to LT next year.
2. Grab Sean Rhyan at RT and finish that OLine. Going to need to be better at RT going forward. If you go Raimann in 1, grab a DT here like Mathis.
3. Go after a pass rusher, either side. I'm thinking one of Paschal or Williams could be sitting there. Paschal had the malignant melanoma... nothing but the NFL can push guys down for weird reasons, and he's a bit stiff on the edge... Williams for his grab-a-titty.
3. Get a CB. I like Alontae Taylor and Jalen Armour-Davis here.
4. Go pass rusher again, whatever you didn't get in 3. Thinking Dominique Robinson or Amare Barno. Unless 3a and 3b were both pass rushers. The idea is Danna isn't a starter, Clark is out next year, and Kaindoh is a giant unknown. Get someone with measurables that can gain strength this year. You get a good athletic guy at 3a, maybe go with a guy like Clemons here.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 02:07 PM   #292
Most Valuable Villain

I don't think I agree with the Raimann idea after Wyatt or Jones. If you want to grab a RT with one of those 3rd round picks....sure. But I'm not spending a 1st on a RT. I don't care who the other teams have at DE.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 08:21 PM   #293
Veteran

I just dont think our tackles are up to Crosby, Jones, Bosa, Mack, Gregory and Chubb twice a season
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2022, 12:51 PM   #294
Veteran

I’m fairly confident we’re going to get an edge in free agency.

With that in mind… I’d add Ojabo to the list. Where you don’t need him to come in this year. But if he can come in later in the season and provide some 3rd down pass rushing… you will be very happy with the pick

I still really like Demarvin Leal.

With corner… I don’t think there is anyway Sauce Gardner slips. But if Stingley starts to slip to like 20. I’m strongly considering trading up. Otherwise I actually trust Veach to find a cb round 2 and on

WR should still be in the mix with what Davante Adam’s got. We have to ask ourselves if you pay Tyreek 27+ a year to go well into his 30s. Dotson and Jameson still being my favorites
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2022, 02:04 PM   #295
Veteran

say its J. Davis, T. Jones or A Booth at 30
which way do you go?
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:18 PM   #296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
say its J. Davis, T. Jones or A Booth at 30
which way do you go?
Jordan Davis is not going to be there past top 15. The guy's combine was more freakish than Poe's was and there are a lot of teams that need a good nose. Not a chance. I mean, if he's there, it's hard not to take that guy.

I'm okay with Booth. He's a really good off-man and zone corner. I don't like him in press. That ability though, to come downhill is very, very good. He's got the athleticism to stick downfield when he does though.

If I'm choosing between Booth and Jones though, I'm going Jones. I see alot of solid CBs in the top few rounds. There's not a bunch of Jones.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:27 PM   #297
Most Valuable Villain

Jones over Booth.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:10 PM   #298
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't want to do a mock right now but here's what I'm thinking about...

Grab Rasheem Greene as a free agent SDE to put opposite Clark right now.
Grab whatever WR you like most left, maybe JuJu, on the cheap.

In the draft...
1. Travis Jones or Devonte Wyatt, whoever is there (hoping that one is). If neither is, go with Raimann and put him at RT this year, could move to LT next year.
2. Grab Sean Rhyan at RT and finish that OLine. Going to need to be better at RT going forward. If you go Raimann in 1, grab a DT here like Mathis.
3. Go after a pass rusher, either side. I'm thinking one of Paschal or Williams could be sitting there. Paschal had the malignant melanoma... nothing but the NFL can push guys down for weird reasons, and he's a bit stiff on the edge... Williams for his grab-a-titty.
3. Get a CB. I like Alontae Taylor and Jalen Armour-Davis here.
4. Go pass rusher again, whatever you didn't get in 3. Thinking Dominique Robinson or Amare Barno. Unless 3a and 3b were both pass rushers. The idea is Danna isn't a starter, Clark is out next year, and Kaindoh is a giant unknown. Get someone with measurables that can gain strength this year. You get a good athletic guy at 3a, maybe go with a guy like Clemons here.
I dig it.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2022, 09:10 PM   #299
In Mahomes I trust!

Here is a thought, since we "restructured Frank Clark's contract" can we, trade him and our 1st round pick to the Vikings for Danielle Hunter or to the Commanders for Sweat?

Don't kill me with this idea - just asking if it is do able.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2022, 09:45 PM   #300
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Here is a thought, since we "restructured Frank Clark's contract" can we, trade him and our 1st round pick to the Vikings for Danielle Hunter or to the Commanders for Sweat?

Don't kill me with this idea - just asking if it is do able.
Hard to say, I'll give you the long answer to say not really.

OTC and Spotrac have his contract f'd up right now I think. According to the original reports, he shaved money off the deal but that's not what either site is showing.

His contract was supposed to be converted to a 2-year, $29 million deal with up to $7 million in incentives that could make it worth $36 million. As well, he is supposed to make $1.2 million more than the cap savings that were to be realized.

IIRC, he would have saved 12.7 million in a cut, which means he should be on the cap at 13.9 this year. They have 13.7, so horse a piece on this year in terms of real dollars. Next year is what is ****ed for sure because they have him at $28.675 million. Salary is also rolled into bonus money over the two years as part of their numbers, which is unlikely to have happened.

If the bonus part is correct, then next year's salary figure should be $5,725,000 and makes both years of the contract have negative cap implications if he is cut (I find that unlikely).

The incentives of $7 million, whether spread over both years or not, make me "think" they are wrong on the prorated bonus spread too.

All told, it's really hard to figure out what the implications are until his contract numbers are actually corrected. I would have to guess that trading him this year will absolutely have a negative cap effect, which means that probably isn't on the table either way.