Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2022, 09:11 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude had 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. He led the FBS with 26 broken tackles. You’re talking like he wasn’t productive, when he was pretty dominant at that level.

I don’t think he’s a high upside guy, but he’s got a very high floor, and fits the offense.

I think he’s a Tyler Lockett caliber player, which is great on a rookie deal.

Again, I personally wouldn’t take him before 50 though.
3rd time you referenced that in this thread and at his size I simply don't see it as a translatable skill-set.

The guy breaks tackles in the FBS because of the competition he was playing. This guy wasn't running through Power 5 defensive backs and linebackers out there. He was shucking off dudes from Akron and Eastern Michigan.

Breaking a tackle in the MAC just isn't the same thing as doing it with NFL caliber speed/strength chasing you. And Moore sure looks maxed out physically so the guy's he's going against will be stronger and more athletic while he'll be the same guy.

Again, if I'm taking someone from a mid-major, what possible reason would I have to take Moore over even Jalen Tolbert who's bigger, more athletic and was more productive against the same level of competition?

I just cannot for the life of me understand what makes this guy stand out. Why would we EVER take him ahead of someone like Metchie who was dominant against the highest levels of competition over a couple of seasons? And yet Metchie is suddenly an afterthought while Moore is getting first round buzz?

I'm just not buying it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.